Total football by Asiv for 4321 and 433 patch 15.3.2

Why are you stealing someone's work? 433 is tweaked tx4 possesion by kun(same ti with tight marking, the same corner setup). You changed only roles and positions 3 players in front, and tempo - very high. In the future, you should mention about the author of an original tactic(you based on).

Last edited:
Why are you stealing someone's work? 433 is tweaked tx4 possesion by kun(same ti with tight marking, the same corner setup). You changed only roles and positions 3 players in front, and tempo - very high. In the future, you should mention about the author of an original tactic(you based on).
well firstly you Chet beguiled corner me tuned secondly tactic is made from scratch and where not taken the maximum of someone's idea and took everything and you blame the **** knows what is not done )

oh my god I tried your 4-3-2-1 after update. it is very bad. very very bad. I dont have shots less to say goals. and I concide very much.

your first tactic was great. much better.

you have it on second page someone uploaded it. i will stick to it

oh my god I tried your 4-3-2-1 after update. it is very bad. very very bad. I dont have shots less to say goals. and I concide very much.

your first tactic was great. much better.

you have it on second page someone uploaded it. i will stick to it
time bad I'll leave that version

@Asiv you should mention in OP that you use the editor or FMRTE when testing

@Asiv you should mention in OP that you use the editor or FMRTE when testing
Yes I have the editor bought the incentive, but I don't use it or show you the characteristics of all players for the reliability of the test when the editor was not used it was off so I do not see any reason to accuse me of trying to use the editor

Yes I have the editor bought the incentive, but I don't use it or show you the characteristics of all players for the reliability of the test when the editor was not used it was off so I do not see any reason to accuse me of trying to use the editor

Well I can see you used it on Suarez in you Barca test as he has a ban from the start of the game and he played just as many games as the other players..

Well I can see you used it on Suarez in you Barca test as he has a ban from the start of the game and he played just as many games as the other players..
the League was editing and all the other questions?I see no reason for accusations and I can remove the theme I like it anyway and I'm not one I make to use my tactics download there are many other good tactics

the League was editing and all the other questions?I see no reason for accusations and I can remove the theme I like it anyway and I'm not one I make to use my tactics download there are many other good tactics

Im just saying you should mention if you make any changes to the original game. People download your tactic expecting it to work in the original game and if you have done changes there is no guarantee it will work in the original game

Im just saying you should mention if you make any changes to the original game. People download your tactic expecting it to work in the original game and if you have done changes there is no guarantee it will work in the original game
bantons tactics with Zenith which works 100% these are not my words and people and 433 have not wrote I got you I will consider for the future I just removed the disqualification Suarez and all no change no features no tactical understanding, and so on;)

bantons tactics with Zenith which works 100% these are not my words and people and 433 have not wrote I got you I will consider for the future I just removed the disqualification Suarez and all no change no features no tactical understanding, and so on;)
Thats good. If you mention it you will not have people questioning if you "cheat" or not :)
When I see things like Suarez no ban then I will automatic think "what else did he change" so just mention what changes you have made and then there is no problems. Then people can decide for them self if they think it is cheating or not :)

Thats good. If you mention it you will not have people questioning if you "cheat" or not :)
When I see things like Suarez no ban then I will automatic think "what else did he change" so just mention what changes you have made and then there is no problems. Then people can decide for them self if they think it is cheating or not :)
there is no deception here because it was my first tactic there just used the editor but after I became a lesson and I don't use it it is off to the incentive in the game

Its are okay tactic until now. but have bit of problem away. and dont create so many chances, and i hav problems scoring goals, defence is good, but i dont think the attacking of the tactic is good, what can i do to make it better ? im currently play with ajax. i play the tactic with one striker not that with 3 strikers.

Its are okay tactic until now. but have bit of problem away. and dont create so many chances, and i hav problems scoring goals, defence is good, but i dont think the attacking of the tactic is good, what can i do to make it better ? im currently play with ajax. i play the tactic with one striker not that with 3 strikers.
put basic training before the match and all the direction of the attack, and if you have money to buy a good striker this should help

Which tactic is newer (better) zenit 000 or By Asiv Control from OP?

Why did you delete the original second tactic? Total by Asiv 4321

That tactic was the best, lovely possession football and total domination in games.
After a while the goals/chances did dry up for me, and the set piece setups were too default. Especially the corner routines ( attacking) needed something adding to them..

But the possession/style of football was the best by far for FM15 with the Total Asiv 4321 tactic.

Is the new Zenit tactic a updated version of the Total 4321? I think I will try that one now, see if we can get shooting/scoring magic back into our side.

sorry (asiv), i dont quit understand what you mean, i use balanced normal) and att movement in traning. Zivkovic and milik a dont good enough or what?

Is this normal with the Zenit tactic, my assistant keeps giving me this message in games.

-Nobody is marking the posts while defending corners. You should assign players to the right and left post-