ill try this out with an Aston Villa save im soon to start

so out and out wingers will be fine in this formation, righty's can stay on the right, leftys can stay on the left?

also to ask what about the fullbacks.....do they need to be good going forward or are they relatively more defensive

The fullbacks are more defensive so it doesn't matter if they are not good going forward. Please write back your results.

Thank you very much. I will try this now in my new save with Galatasaray and will provide feedback.

Link added on the first post.

Hey llias21, Is there any way I could modify this tactic to make it a 4 2 3 1? Making the dlf becoming the attacking mid? Could you tell me what to do? I'm using Ajax atm. Any comments would be apppreciated

Cheers mate, will give it a go on the weekend, are the shouts still the same and do they have massive amounts of possesion still? Also can you give me corner tactic to use for this? Much appreciated bro.

No problem.This is made in classic tactics so there are no shouts.As for the possesion it's the same if not better.As for the corners i don't use any tactic so you can try configure it for your players.

Sorry again mate buty do you have one without the classic mode, just the new mode. I want to be able to tweak it. :(

Sorry again mate buty do you have one without the classic mode, just the new mode. I want to be able to tweak it. :(

No i am sorry. i don't like the new classics the old one is more accurate.

Great tactic, it gives possession of the ball and also high number of shots on target, thank you!
Just beat AC Milan 2-1 with my Kaiserslautern team in the ECL and also had 63% possession of ball!!

Whats the effective like if this is move to an attacking mentality overall?