Oh yes .You are saints .Excuse me .You are holy people definetely .

Your tactics and trainings are awesome .Everybody is talking for them .

_41675174_cruyff416.jpg

Oh yes .You are saints .Excuse me .You are holy people definetely .

Your tactics and trainings are awesome .Everybody is talking for them .

Do you speak english ??

btw yeah our tactic and trainings are better ;)

It was me who he accused of being racist over at SI, which is utter nonsense. He then proceeded to respond with racist remarks himself. He was banned.

I did actually try and help the guy explain his tactics, he freaked out when I asked him whether English was his first language.

One to avoid lads...
cheers, for clearing that up.

The rest of you. We dont need your smart remarks, cut it out

cheers, for clearing that up.

Yeah, apologies, I did think twice before posting, I just didn't want anyone else to get embroiled.

In terms of the tactics, I did download them and give them a go. They're quite "extreme" in the sense that a lot of the sliders are full on, but the force tactic is pretty useful when pushing for a goal.

Didn't get any long term success with them, but I play with Leeds, who let's face it, aren't the most technically gifted or quickest, but may get better results with a better team.

So anyone got any evidence of it being remotely successful?

Haha ,you dont know even to copy .

Tactic which has the name force was for FM 2010

Secondly ,during the game you need to be active and to modify your tactics

Third every opponent needs different tactics so is at leas rediculous to test one tactic

with every opponent .The tactic is resolute if you combine it with appropriate work in

the trainings and if you handle the squad accordingly .Also its objective success or

failure because the same coach can go in another team and to fail .See mourinho in real .

What ?He forgot to be a top coach ?The same team can be much better or worse if you

modify/or not modify some things as you should .The best example is Brazil .

Muricy Ramalho took over fluminense which was struggling and he won the championship.

Leonardo now has transform Milan and players show extremely fit

During the match I make several internal subs and I see very carefully every move of the

opponent ,so I prepare my counter moves and so on .I speak 4 langauges and I will not

make here commercials about me .I explain several things but your only way of thinking

is to prove ...test your tactics ,not good or bad or excellent .

That is not the point .Rehhagel won euro by playing 3-5-2 ,holland was brilliand in world cup in 1974 and lost .

So ,you cannot be absolute in any case ,it depends what you consider success or no .

For me an organised team which can have some good automatisations and triangulations

its a beautiful one .Have you ever consider the word transition .

From defence to attack - from attack to defense .This is for me the most crucial

parameter in football .Jorge jesus and jose mourinho have speak several times about that .

Even in the press conferences .All the players are better in attacking transition rather than

in the defensive one .Also this is something that can be taught and corrected from my

training schedules .Apart from that there is another key word .Methodology .

How you prepare your team ?Which are your principles ?Which is your philosophy ?

Which is your basic orientation ?What do you want to achieve in the season ?

Combine all of these ,take as given your own ideas and see where you can go .

See further ,prepare the situations ,see the future .Its not only potential player ability

There is potential tactical situations ,potential development in the structure of the club .

You try to show that I am invalid or smth like that ...This is your level .

I analyse here what I know ,I give my help and then I receive "ubber alles"

critics .Thanks a lot ,or better to say thanks in advance .Its easy for me to analyse and

to write many tutorials .You should consider seriously that somebody makes a step

further and he shares his knowledge .You should consider that in football you need to be

flexible and that your opponent reacts as well .Take a look in inter milan stats in the

champions league of previous season .They didnt have the most possesion ,in group

stages they had a big adventure till to go through and in the knock out stages they

were in many cases very defensively .So what they should do ?To play attacking football

and to loose 3-4 -0 ?Should they push up a lot to show their superiority ?Should they

score 4 goals in Barcelona to manage a convincing victory ?See all the parameters

carefully and then judge .AC Milan won Champions League by playing 4-3-2-1 in

excellent symmetry .Excellent space coverage ,positional play for seminar and counter

attacks very well prepared .You had impression like it was a machinated team .Directly

from the fabrique ...So its a matter of realism ,aisthetic and philosophy .

So if somebody wins champions league with a non barcelona style what means that ?

You comment my english ,everything pretty much ,but you dont comment enough the

content .You comment what is convenient .I could curse and so on ,but I have knowledge ,

I have experience from real football and I really want to share it with you .You need to think

deeper and to review many parameters .Football is a sport for everybody .There is not laws

which say ,you must use 3 strikers or 3 mc or 5 defenders .Every coach thinks that

his football can overplay opponent's football .So I cannot be absolute .My tactics express

some thoughts of me .They are not like one way shape for all the opponent .The result

maybe sometimes and indicator but what happens in the pitch cannot be hidden .

Football pitch is the real mirror .Sometimes scoreline can be too mild or too harsh .

However football is the dictatorship of result .

cesar-luis-menotti.jpg

I'm sorry to ask you this and I don't mean to cause any offense, but can you ask someone that speaks your own language to translate what you want to say into English?

Tell me that you dont understand...Haha .Nice ,i will take it as compliment

It's honestly a shame that you take such offence to people, I've read through the FM Boss site, and i've downloaded the tactics and read your philosophy.

Put quite simply, you've clearly got some good ideas, ideas that will probably benefit a number of people, but you just haven't the first clue how to conduct yourself properly.

Your post above in response to me is at least less paranoid than others, but it's frustrating to try and second guess what you're trying to communicate, especially when the bits that I can make out look quite good.

Anyways, I really hope you don't take any further offence, please just try and work on explaining yourself a bit clearer and maybe more people can learn what you're trying to teach.

dude, you´re really something. Now even in the portuguese forum cmportugal u are doing the same.
Why is that, do u really need to ofend everyone in the forums??
You sir, are an idiot.

You are the last who will judge me and the last that you call me paranoic .Are you kind of refferree here ?

You dont anything else apart critising me .You have clear empathy and your way of expressing is at

least fascistic .You criticised me enough and I dont find reason why you wanna go so far .You speak for

offence very often .Obviously you are easy offended and you just sit here to criticise every single detail.

Better try to create some tactic if you have knowledge and abilities .Everybody here can express his ideas as he wants.But you show sensivity particular in me .Its obious that you dont have anything

else to do in your life apart than commenting right and left .You prove your superioriy by

criticising every single word of me ...Shame on you

Learn to take some critisism, nothing is perfect before it has been bad mouthed, so to speak.

So overall this tactic when tweaked and adapted in a match will result in total football?

You are the last who will judge me and the last that you call me paranoic .Are you kind of refferree here ?

You dont anything else apart critising me .You have clear empathy and your way of expressing is at

least fascistic .You criticised me enough and I dont find reason why you wanna go so far .You speak for

offence very often .Obviously you are easy offended and you just sit here to criticise every single detail.

Better try to create some tactic if you have knowledge and abilities .Everybody here can express his ideas as he wants.But you show sensivity particular in me .Its obious that you dont have anything

else to do in your life apart than commenting right and left .You prove your superioriy by

criticising every single word of me ...Shame on you

how is it possible that in every single forum that you post u always enter in conflict??? Take some time to think about it, but of course, this is just virtual so here u can do things like this and don´t suffer 4 it. Get a life.

I am willing to leave this thread open if you change the OP into something less hostile. I also get the feeling that you are using googletranslate whilst that might work under some circumstances, it does not do so today.

Also, from here and now...behave, and that goes for everyone