MarcLUFC

Reaction score
It could do with some tweaks, bit of a work in progress. i'm still trying to find a way to get the Wide Strikers more involved, but i think i'm on to something. You will need:

An outstanding Goalkeeper. (trust me, you won't get many clean sheats)
A technically gifted Libero Sweeper
A solid Ball-Playing centre back
A good full back (either side)
A good wing back (either side)
A well rounded Deep Playmaker
A well rounded Central midfielder, with good tackling
A well rounded Advanced Playmaker
2 quick and skillful Wing Forwards
1 well rounded Complete Striker

and with all players, top physical stats, especially Stamina.

during games, pause and use "Pass to feet", "Work ball into box" and "Stay on feet".

** this Tac is NOT a super Tac win-every-game-l33t-cheat. what it does is produce the kind of football Arsene himself would ********* over AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE PLAYERS **

If it goes well: you will kill your opposition for possession, and limit them to long shots. your clear-cut chances are likely to be a lot higher than your opponents.

If it goes badly: you will kill the oppositon for possession, but concede more than you can score.

If you try with a poor team: you will be annihilated.

Just a final word, this is a rewarding bit of fun for use when you have a far superior team. Don't complain to me it doesn't work for your team, because it's not a quick fix. Enjoy.

it's unlikely to help in a relegation battle buddy.

i've hit some snags with this now, the team still has most of the possession and thousands of passes, but they aren't putting it in the back of the net...
it struggles against weaker opposition too. it must have just been me catching the AI by surprise with a strange formation that got me early success.