Camel Orange

Reaction score
Hello Folks

Ive been playing Fm14 for a while now and decided to create a Possession-Passing based Tactic , The origion of the Dutch football school, known as ''Total Football'' or ''Tiki Taka''

Below u can find some screenshots of the tactic and results

View attachment 398922 View attachment 398921

View attachment 398920 View attachment 398919 View attachment 398918

View attachment 398917 View attachment 398916 View attachment 398915

View attachment 398914 View attachment 398913 View attachment 398912

Also added screenshots of the League Table and Training

View attachment 398911 View attachment 398910

Enjoy the Tactic and thrill of watching your team pass the opponent off the park with great pace and domination

Camel Orange

View attachment 398908

My Personal passing Record : 1088 passes in an Away cupgame against Rijnburgse Boys

View attachment 398886

Last edited:
View attachment 398882

Friendlies went well, very good passing and possession. (the only reason i lost 4-0 to Southampton because almost my entire team were on intentional duty)

who are you going to play in the 2 amc spots?

shadowstriker u can put either Tevez or Giovinco, Preferable Tevez.
advance playmaker left( more like a inside forward) u can put Giovinco. u might have to buy a new player for that position(Marco Reus or Shinji Kagawa) would be perfect for this position. If u dont have enough funds for them, u can try loan Shaqiri.

Goodluck

Last edited:
At the moment work very well ^^

Cool! good to know it works for smaller clubs aswell, because i have put in allot of time in to creating this tactic.
could u post some screenshots of your results? lets say midseason

Cool! good to know it works for smaller clubs aswell, because i have put in allot of time in to creating this tactic.
could u post some screenshots of your results? lets say midseason

At the moment look :

dh91qo.jpg

best match :

219qr9k.jpg

and my PC :

6s44si.jpg

this is perfect tactic at the moment for my team i want try scotland team and ac milan (bad team on italy, for fm14)

Last edited:
Camel,

Do you ever change mentality? Or change anything in match?

Cheers!

Camel,

Do you ever change mentality? Or change anything in match?

Cheers!

It all depends how the match is going. for example, when im 2-0 up @ half time i tell the lads that they are playing well but there is still room for improvement, in that way the match doesnt get killed and the players will even play better in the 2nd half

when its 0-0 or even 0-1 behind(Half time). i tend to sub 2 players and make a statement to the team. also if they have a hard time scoring i switch to overload :D

Do they work on each team tactics?

(Sorry my bad english. :( )

I'm about to give this a go on my Tottenham save, I'm a few seasons in and have all the right players for this tactic so i'll give it a season or so and get back to you and let you know how it's gone.