Could you explain how B-outh has got Kavertz, Koulibaly, Gabriel jesus, Robertson, Foden, Baro and Lautauro Martinez in 2021. Why even bother using a team like that when you have so many world class players

Was gonna test, as I like a weird tactic, but the recruitment makes me moderately suspicious of how effective it would be, as well as how did Bournemouth get those players

I've tested this tactic for a few games midseason with Sevilla, so plug and play. It did well. It got me curious to see how it performs on a full season, so I might start a new save. From what I've seen, this isn't for underdogs, because I struggled a little bit against Barça and Real Madrid. You have to have good players, specially in defence, for this to work. Nonetheless, I think this tactic has some potential.

Two examples: A lucky win against Barça and a comfortable win against Atlético Pamplona.
1.png
2.png

I wish you'd showed us screens of any other team. tried it out with a couple of teams and getting some great results with some teams, and really poor ones with pthers.

After about 10 games with Ajax and Barcelona respectivley they both did quite horrible after a holiday test. Which is weird. However, I tried it with Brentford and swedish side Hammarby and got some really good results. And also did quite well with City.