Total footy fan...?

chrisjbalmer

Reaction score
Are you the Total Footy Fan...?

Then make sure you register on the all new Total Footy Forum - http://www.totalfootyforum.com/ - the Total Footy Forum for YOU the total Footy Fan!!!

We are currently looking for enthusiastic fans to run their own Clubs forum on our site, check out the announcement section for more information....

(H)

I'll do Birmingham if you like? (A)

What exactly would I have to do?

Just moderate, as such, or something more?

ill do united if they're free. if they're not at least make sure whos ever doing it knows about the club and isnt a glory hunter

Just moderate yeh, If you sign up theirs a post in the announcements section with more info about it.

Site only launched yesterday and I've been promoting the site the last 2 nights and there is alot of people having a look at it, will take off eventually (I hope)

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

ill do united if they're free. if they're not at least make sure whos ever doing it knows about the club and isnt a glory hunter

As above site only launched yesterday so nobody has taken this Section yet, sign up on the site mate and If send me a message on there and I will give you the permissions etc for it.

:)

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information.

Useful Links

I keeo getting that?

I'll register again, i've probs ****** up my email.

Sam try now mate on either account I had validation settings setup so you had to validate them yourself.

By the way their is still some clubs left guys If anyones interested.