Yeah well a do that aswell Chaz, I think im gona try a new approach, I know the players I would like to sign ans staff so gona per severe. Ta

Maybe you lot should learn to read..... he doesnt save after ever game soon as he has lost he starts the whole game again I.E. getting rid of players staff and setting up friendlies. Dont worry mate i did the samething when i started the game but like some of the nice people on this site have said you just have to stick it out it is sooooo worth it the long term. And dont worry about some of the dicks on here they just cant read or just dont unterstand as they are sooooooo thick.

Good luck mate you know you can do it

i've done this before, mostly with Fulham.

everything seems to go perfect, I even get Burnley as my first game of the season at home and think "this might just be the one that will work out", and then bam; lose 3-0 to Burnley first game of the season and rage quit.

there's no problem with it like Dunc said.

I agree with RabSAFC1879,take it like a man or just keep rage quitting.

But,like most have said here,if you wanna keep doing it,go ahead.

It's all about perserverance in your case.

Right so everytime I start a new game I totally overhaul my club. I get rid of all the old regimes staff, cancel all pre season, sell a good few players and start from there. I make some friendlies and bid for some players, If I dont win thers friendlies or dont get the player I want, I restart and hve to go through everythin again!!! Ive seen myself winning my first 7 league game then starting again because I draw with a team I should have gubbed! Does anyone else have issues like this?

im like you, i set all my team up exactly how i want, take everyone of loan so its all neat.. get rid of certain players.. start good then soon as one loss comes im done! start new game, change the tactic, team.. its ****** me off!!

In my case i rage save ctrl s then task manager end the process , ive never once saved and loaded to win games if i lose i lose thats the only way i can make my own tactics better by observing the problems and what i did wrong