Total Salary of squad must be less than N/A

rsh94935

Reaction score
I created a database several weeks ago and after coming back to it I am determined to solve a problem that has been persistent, I created a Great British League but several teams mostly located in Northern Ireland have total salaries of N/A.

I am unable to find why this is happening and would appreciate any advice on this matter as I have experienced problems whilst playing with this database selling players to NI teams, when the transfer is about to be completed, it is cancelled due to the buying team's salary cap.

in national rules for n.ireland is there a salary cap in place, and are the clubs set to professional?

also in editor edit contract types for squad status but the catch is you need to do this for each team individually

I'm gueesing all the players are on amateur contracts, so tehy actually don't need a wage budget, as soon as someone is signed to a part time contract you will start to get a wage budget, and the more players that are on part time or full time contracts the higher the wage budget will be. or at least this is the case after turning semi pro on my pennarossa save.