Total War Game of the Year Edition

Dobcheev

Reaction score
Has anyone got this yet ?

I bought it soley because it advertised that all the available DLC fom NTW & ETW were included on the enclosed disks - this was clearly advertised on the front of the game case,

This is a falsehood. There is NO DLC on the game discs ! I wasted several hours unistalling & reinstalling Napoleon to no avail. My steam account insists that no ' Peninsular Campaign ' or extra units have been downloaded.

What a jip ! I already had NTW & ETW & just wanted the DLC. Has anyone else been introduced to this revolutionary new aspect of retailing ? :mad:

are you sure there are no codes anywhere on either manual that can be registered on steam to download the DLC?

are you sure there are no codes anywhere on either manual that can be registered on steam to download the DLC?

Positive; the only codes given are for ETW & NTW on the back of the manual. You only get one manual with this latest edition.

Crucially, you are NEVER asked for any DLC codes during installation, which I WAS asked for when installing the original no-frills version of NTW months ago ( to get the Imperial Guard Units ).

Contact whoever you bought it from? I have seen the game of the year edition being advertised on steam and it does say it gives DLC