Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

FM10Spurs

Banned
Reaction score
Tottenham 1-1 Leeds

Leeds just scored against us!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Will spurs bounce back or will Beckford score again?

oO)

omg spurs really frustrate me. we go from completely steam rolling a team to rolling over and just getting outplayed by a league 1 team, its pathetic :mad:

omg spurs really frustrate me. we go from completely steam rolling a team to rolling over and just getting outplayed by a league 1 team, its pathetic :mad:
Steam Rolling us?

Hoofballing us maybe :p

We did not get out played, they had like 2 shots the whole game.

yh the last 5 minutes we did. :mad:

and bcfc hoofballing? i assume your saying that were playing long ball football but really we are not were playing nice football on the floor if you actually watched the game :S, everyone can see that

II feel for Modric tbh.

He passes the other players smack it to Crouch, Good if it works though :)

i hate spurs but they dont do long ball, only team who do all the time is stoke

yes i will admit that we do play long ball sometimes to crouch, which i hate :mad:. thats mostly the reason why i dont like playing crouch but today, were playing great football

yes i will admit that we do play long ball sometimes to crouch, which i hate :mad:. thats mostly the reason why i dont like playing crouch but today, were playing great football
I agree mate, I was getting annoyed at it on Saturday! I hate long throws the most though :)

Join the club.

That's all we did when we had Crouch, ruined our play, awful.

yh we generally just start lumping the ball up to crouch against teams that just sit back and defend, even tho we have players good enough to create those chances :S