FMDannz

Reaction score
Who should I buy and sell?

I am using Raikans Complete Madness 443 CM

I have 34 million to spend without selling anyone.

A striker with a good current ability is essential. Dont worry about potential, bring in a striker who can score 20 a season for the first two seasons. Bony or Jovetic should do the job for a relatively low price, and Cavani and Falcao if you are willing to spend the money. Do not sell any of your best players, regardless of the price, Bale, Walker, Lloris and sometimes Kaboul will be bided for and it is important to keep hold of them as they are crucial in the first season.

Apart from that Tottenham start with a good enough squad to be in the top 4 easily, aim for potential or a great player at a cheap price if available, otherwise a striker and keep the better players.

Bought Iago Aspas for 8.75 mill his release clause

Bought Iago Aspas for 8.75 mill his release clause

He's awesome. Very soon his value will shoot up to 17m.

Try to sell Huddlestone, Gallas (cos he's old and has 60k wage tho he's good so you can keep him), Bentley. Oh and Friedel ...

Generally speaking you should look at the following:

GK: Costil
wbs/fbs: Vrsaljko
cb: Bellusci or Albiol off tranny list
dm: Anderson off the tranny list/Strandberg (a steal for less than a mil)
I'd buy more versatile attackers: Vaclav Kadlec and esp VOLLAND

Not sure which ones these are (will check now) but do something along the lines of this.. Got Neymar, Lewo (free 3rd season) El Sharaway and many other players :) got a fantastic squad, winning everything since day 1..

1st SS is my first year in charge, you can see who I bought in which window as well :)

other two are my 2nd season transfers

3rd season (current) I will upload tomorrow as I have just quit my game..

1st SS is my first year in charge, you can see who I bought in which window as well :)

other two are my 2nd season transfers

3rd season (current) I will upload tomorrow as I have just quit my game..

Thanks alot, what patch/ update are u using ?

He's awesome. Very soon his value will shoot up to 17m.

Try to sell Huddlestone, Gallas (cos he's old and has 60k wage tho he's good so you can keep him), Bentley. Oh and Friedel ...

Generally speaking you should look at the following:

GK: Costil
wbs/fbs: Vrsaljko
cb: Bellusci or Albiol off tranny list
dm: Anderson off the tranny list/Strandberg (a steal for less than a mil)
I'd buy more versatile attackers: Vaclav Kadlec and esp VOLLAND

Thanks dude, is Albiol on transfer list in 13.3.0 though?