Sweeedz

Reaction score
I just started out with Tottenham Im looking for a STR which is my maine target, he needs to be world class or have potential to be, maybe Cavani. A DL and MR maybe a DC, prefferbly young then. I have 36 mil but some players will go. Im looking for some good youth prospects too, who are the Fierros and Kurt Zoumas of this years edition? Thanks mates :)

Wellington Nem is a cheap wonderkid. $5.75 million release clause and cheap wages at 1.7million per year.

Wellington Nem is a cheap wonderkid. $5.75 million release clause and cheap wages at 1.7million per year.

Just in case you want to know Sweeedz, that translates to only £3.5m release clause! He is a bargain!

And in terms of who is the Kurt Zoumas and Fierros of this year, Kurt Zouma is the Kurt Zouma of this year (For me anyway!)
Just look at some of the threads in this section:

Football Manager 2013 Wonderkids

Sweeedz, I would recommend the following:

ST - Ademilson (£5.25m)
RW - Wellington Nem (£3.5m)
DC - Jores Okore (£1.3m)
LB - Luke Shaw

Those 4 are solid performers, additionally get Adryan (£875k) as he turns out to be quality :)

If you want some one with potential to be a world class poacher check out Adam Campbell from Newcastle, you should be able to pick him up for 600k and loan him out for a bit.