FMDannz

Reaction score
Playing Awesome AMC by Raikan007- Playing on the old patch

Current team-

GK - Lloris,Vorm,Friedel

DEF - Walker, Naughton, Ekotto, Fuchs, Gallas, Dwason, Albiol, Vertonghen, Caulker

MID- Bale(Inj), Parker, Huddlestone, Dembele, Fellaini(Inj), Sandro, Lennon, Dempsey, Adryan, Sigurdsson, Nem

ATT - Defoe, Adebayor, Ademilson

Can sell any player and got 5m to spend at the moment cheap suggestions would be prefered.

Its doing well shame about me losing Bale for 5Months and Fellaini for 6months So my form has dropped since they were key players in the team. Having alot of fitness problems so im 4th in the league and in the europa league knockout rounds.

And ill look at those players now, thanks alot

ill take a look thanks mate, any defensive tactics you have made yourself something that will see out a match against big teams

ill take a look thanks mate, any defensive tactics you have made yourself something that will see out a match against big teams

I made this for one game in Fm12 last year and a few people asked me just to upload it as is.. I never released it nor did I spend more than 4 minutes making it.. but I got PM yesterday saying that it is working wonders for a guys Wolves team who were struggling before using it....

Raikan007's park the Minibus tactic - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

so try it and see if it works, cannot promise it will though as I have not spent time on it at all :)

Hey mate I am playing as Tottenham i the new patch and my chairman has been quite generous with transfer budgets (but still won't build a new stadium).

My team is as follows;

GK: Lloris, Friedel (inj), Vigouroux (int), Miles

WB/FB: Walker, Ekotto (int), Naughton, De Sciglio (loa),

CB: Dawson (inj), Kaboul (inj), Caulker (inj), Gallas, Vertonghen, Sergi Gomez*

CM: Sandro, Parker, Livermore, Dembele, Luongo, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Adryan, Ward-Prowse

WM: Bale, Shaw**, Wellinton Nem, Dempsey, Lennon, Meyer

ST: Defoe (inj), Aspas, Rodrigo, Welbeck, Adebayor (int)

I am using my own tactic but owe alot of my success to Raikan's team talk guide and possession football threads. I am in Jan now and have only lost 1 game all season to Norwich in the League Cup.

I have managed to get a fair few of my players with extras as a sweetener. Rodrigo I got for £16m but I only paid £10m with £6m over 36 months, Welbeck £19m, Nem £14m, Adryan £5m, Shaw £7.5m and Ward-Prowse £7.5m have all got add ons like international games and league games (apart from Welek as the whole amount is being paid off over 3 years). This has kept costs down and selling Huddlestone and Bentley with monthly payments means I have some money coming in every month.

I am top of the league by 7 points over City and have beaten Arsenal, Man U, City and Chelsea by closing down and passing and I have at least 55% possession every game. Just thought I'd share