brottor666

Reaction score
Hiya. Chairman was so great that inject 20£ transfer budget in winter transfer window which apparantly caused problems because i dont know who should I buy. I use 433 wide with winger as inside forwards and anchorman. My current line up is.
Gomes
Ekkoko Bassong Dawson Corluka
Bendner
Modric Parker
Bale Douglas Costa
Adebayor
On the top of that i have fairly strong cover for every position in formation includes Walker Gallas Galeano Mbengue Jali Sandro Lennon and Defoe. I am planning to sign Adebayor pernamently after his loan finish. Who should i buy? I tried to get Neymar without succes...
Thank you very much indeed

Thanks mate. Fierro and Griffinths will join me in the end of the season. I was thinking to get a young cover for Modric or Cb.

Felipe Anderson - Santos
Leonardo Bittencourt - Cottbus
Knowledge Musona - Hoffenheim
Alberto Paloschi - Chievo
Guido Marilungo - Atalanta

And dont worry about CB cover, Steven Caulker is on loan at Swansea and will be available next season. Gallas and Galeano good enough. And I think you should be using M'Bengue over Ekotto at left-back though :) And a word of advice, instead of getting Adebayor on permanent for 10 million, you can try and sign Carlos Tevez! I got him for just 6 million in second season January. Until then I played with Paloschi as my main man upfront. Musona can also be a good replacement for Defoe who'll turn 30 next season! :)

Cheers mate :) Also are you giving Walker game time? He's the readymade replacement when you sell Corluka later on :)

I already use him quite often he hasnt had a bad game so far so i am looking forward to play him more and more in future...by the way i can get Tevez for 18 mln but his wages demands are very hight 120.00£ pw and 10.00£ bonus i dont know wheter i should buy him now or later i dont want overload wage budget...what do you think?

Sign him mate! :D On mine he's earning 160k p/w so 120k is a steal ;) If you think you cant pay him that much, cancel Adebayor's loan deal maybe? Frees you 75k p/w of your wages. Sell Friedel, I did the same in January, he's on 50k p/w as well! Maybe even Pienaar can be sold if you can sign a cheap yet effective replacement :D

Thulani Serero - Ajax is pretty decent. But you already have Iago Falque on loan, who is great! I signed him on permanent, for free as well! Bargain :D ;)

Cheez m8. I ll sign him and try to offload squad. You were very halpfull. :))

Also, if you got too many Africans (Ekotto, M'Bengue, Ade, Bassong, Pienaar etc.) dont sign Serero, you'll end up having a very depleted squad in Jan and Feb as they leave for the Cup of Nations! You could sign another cheap midfielder, Kevin De Bruyne, or Gylfi Sigurdsson (Blackburn bought him for 5.5 million on mine)

What i did in the end is : i signed Tevez and J.Fleck from Rangers for 2.5mln only!!!! And sold Piennar Friedel and get rid of Adebayor as Griffinths arrived at White Hart Lane. Everything seems to be alright i even manage to beat Man city away :).... I am second in Premiership.Looking forward to Champions League now.