Fraz100

Reaction score
So I've got around 40 Million pounds to spend(possibly more actually) and need a few suggestions. Possible positions are a creative midfielder or a dynamic midfielder, a right winger, a centerback and possibly a left back.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Get Maxi Moralez from Atalanta, can play in all positions in midfield and a CAM. as a LB I would use Gallas if needed as you have Assou-Ekotto and Vertonghen who can play there too or you can put Bale back at LB as he was original a LB.

u can get Benat from Real Betis for 17.5 mill for creative midfielder while for right winger Lennon does great job, sign Nathan Redmond to rotate him with Lennon after Lennon is no use he can be your first team player. For LB you can sign Jose Enrique from Liverpool for 20 mill and Luke Shaw as hot prospect from Southampton for 5 mill. While for CB you can sign Benedkit Howedes or Kyriakos Papadopoulos both from Schalke and for 20 mill and 21 mill.

Perhaps Alderwiereld as a CB, he can cover RB as well and has potential as well as good quality now. Pjanic is also one with quality now as well as potential for the future. You won't need to replace lennon, you just have to get a bit of cover for him so perhaps a player like Zaha who will challenge for that position. A left back you should be fine as you have naughton, Assou-Ekotto and Vertonghen who can all cover, but if you want to replace Assou-Ekotto, Baines and Jose Enrique are good signings both are also established in the PL

try make enrique transfer listed by showing interest in him like making a 10M bid then withdraw whatever they negotiate he will then go on transfer list by request (only if he was interested in joining you on the scout report) you can then get him for about 12M like how much i got him for i fully recommend him. he was quality