Khalaf

Reaction score
started with spurs since poch got sacked i wanted to see why. NOO Depth at all. lucas moura is awful he has had no impact in 14 games, I am currently 3rd 1 point away from 2nd.
30M in January available and i got pogba coming. my board kindly got him for me after being listed for 64M.
i need a backup striker and 2 wingers. son as well has been so poor, ive tried him 4231 and every role possible he is so bad. lamela has been great and eriksen is incredible bu probably replacing him with olmo.
who do you think i should buy? any great players you have experienced you think spurs need?

Lucas Moura was poor for me too. Son was fantastic as was Eriksen before he left for Liverpool in January. In the two Spurs saves that I’ve played so far, I’ve replaced Eriksen with James Rodríguez for 23-26m in the January transfer window. He’s been absolutely fantastic in both saves for me, managed 20+ assists from CM in his first full season!

I can get james in january as he is listed or in summer for free. I was thinking to sell eriksen in Jan and get Olmo who looks incredible. Also did you play Rodriguez as an AP in centre midfield?

I can get james in january as he is listed or in summer for free. I was thinking to sell eriksen in Jan and get Olmo who looks incredible. Also did you play Rodriguez as an AP in centre midfield?
Olmo makes more sense long term! However I purchased Rodriguez with the intent of flipping him 2+ seasons later, depends what you’re looking for. Played him either AP(A) or Mezzala(A).

Olmo makes more sense long term! However I purchased Rodriguez with the intent of flipping him 2+ seasons later, depends what you’re looking for. Played him either AP(A) or Mezzala(A).

I had a beta save with those exact transfers, Olmo for 15 mil (I know Dinamo is from a low rep league but that deal was just too good), and I also got James on a free and Mepham from Bournemouth, the latter two being direct replacements for Eriksen and Alderweireld. Worked out pretty good although the PL was just too **** difficult, I couldn't win in 5 seasons because either Liverpool or United had a super good season.

I wanna ask though, did you guys get Kane to score a lot? I want to start another save and make him dominate the PL goalscoring charts but it just ain't happening. I know it's not that realistic but still...

I had a beta save with those exact transfers, Olmo for 15 mil (I know Dinamo is from a low rep league but that deal was just too good), and I also got James on a free and Mepham from Bournemouth, the latter two being direct replacements for Eriksen and Alderweireld. Worked out pretty good although the PL was just too **** difficult, I couldn't win in 5 seasons because either Liverpool or United had a super good season.

I wanna ask though, did you guys get Kane to score a lot? I want to start another save and make him dominate the PL goalscoring charts but it just ain't happening. I know it's not that realistic but still...
Olmo was a strange one for me, had my 15m offer accepted (which is peanuts) in Summer 2020 but he wanted 200k/week in wages so I cancelled as James had been unplayable! 1st season I finished 2nd as Man City ran away with the league, Kane finished on around 24-26 league goals and second season Liverpool finished a point behind me after they bottled the last game of the season. Kane was fantastic in the second season, think he finished around 28-30 mark. I’ll double check the numbers later.

Lucas Moura was poor for me too. Son was fantastic as was Eriksen before he left for Liverpool in January. In the two Spurs saves that I’ve played so far, I’ve replaced Eriksen with James Rodríguez for 23-26m in the January transfer window. He’s been absolutely fantastic in both saves for me, managed 20+ assists from CM in his first full season!
Son was the best last year.

Son was the best last year.
How did you play son, i finished 3rd he was poor. I’ve played him as IW on the left now and he is a little better but still not great.
also, i have grimaldo LB now and Mukiele Rb plus arp as backup to kane. bought ajer for dm but do i play him cb or cdm?

How did you play son, i finished 3rd he was poor. I’ve played him as IW on the left now and he is a little better but still not great.
also, i have grimaldo LB now and Mukiele Rb plus arp as backup to kane. bought ajer for dm but do i play him cb or cdm?
I think cdm will be better