nissle

Reaction score
due to wage budget and the maximum of 25 players in you squad I need to sell a few of my players, but which ones?

Luka Modric
Aaron Lennon
David bentley
van der vaartt
Gareth Bale
Tom huddlestone

I play a flat back four, a dmc (defensive playmaker), a cm, a lam (inside forward) and a ram with 2 strikers (complete forward and a poacher)

I also could also sell kaboul, dawson, woodgate (although he is injured), king or gallas
I currently start king and gallas

Sell Bentley and Huddlestone. Bring Sandro from the reserves to the first team and play him as DM. He is a beast for me. (but he needs a season to learn the language and gel with the team, in second season he will be awesome)

Sell Bentley and Huddlestone. Bring Sandro from the reserves to the first team and play him as DM. He is a beast for me. (but he needs a season to learn the language and gel with the team, in second season he will be awesome)

Thanks, i'm already starting to bring sandro in :)

what about the 5 centre backs.. do i try to sell any of them?

All I can say is DO NOT sell Hudd, he is a beast, especially for the DM playmaking position. As for your defense, sell Gallas Woodgate and King until their prices and attributes start dropping, bring in Shawcross or David Luiz instead.

Last edited:
I`d definitely keep Huddlestone. Sell Bentley and Woodgate.

Huddlestone is one of the best dm playermakers in the game. sell woodgate and bentley out of those players

I somehow managed to win the league with spurs in 1st season. I didn't really sell anyone or bring anyone in. the squad is pretty beasty as it is. Huddlestone was pretty good for me. I bought mainly youngsters. I only really strengthend the right back area by signing Van der Wiel. Who have you bought so far this season?

im still in my 1st seaon with spurs currently second 1 point behind man utd

i play a 4-2-3-1

best line-up
View attachment 121702

as said already sandro is good i sometimes swap van der Vaart with dos santos and swap dos santos with sandro.

here is the transfers i have done (Got the board to buy me Suarez:D)
View attachment 121703
View attachment 121704

i sort off forced people out as i needed money and im trying to get rid of robbie kean and possibly pavlachenko another good player in the reserves is kyle walker

Last edited:
im still in my 1st seaon with spurs currently second 1 point behind man utd

i play a 4-2-3-1

best line-up
View attachment 121702

as said already sandro is good i sometimes swap van der Vaart with dos santos and swap dos santos with sandro.

here is the transfers i have done (Got the board to buy me Suarez:D)
View attachment 121703
View attachment 121704

i sort off forced people out as i needed money and im trying to get rid of robbie kean and possibly pavlachenko another good player in the reserves is kyle walker

Your playing Van der Vaart in a defensive role? Wow. LOL

Your playing Van der Vaart in a defensive role? Wow. LOL

Kyle Walker as centre back? :S You also seem to have been ripped off a bit with regards to your transfers. £1M for Bassong? £2.5M for Palacios? Should have gotten more than that. Palacios was pretty good for me as well, scored a fair few screamers playing him in a box to box midfield role :D

its MC im training him there i do prefer to play him CAM but not enough MC need to sign one lol

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Kyle Walker as centre back? :S You also seem to have been ripped off a bit with regards to your transfers. £1M for Bassong? £2.5M for Palacios? Should have gotten more than that. Palacios was pretty good for me as well, scored a fair few screamers playing him in a box to box midfield role :D

yeah but i needed money and nobody would come also king injured i know i have dawson but trying to get walker into main team don't know if it helps a player develop more if they get more first team action?

its MC im training him there i do prefer to play him CAM but not enough MC need to sign one lol

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

yeah but i needed money and nobody would come also king injured i know i have dawson but trying to get walker into main team don't know if it helps a player develop more if they get more first team action?

There's your mistake. You sold Palacios. Would have been ideal for that role

I would def play Dawson! Walker isn't good enough yet to be playing regularily in the PL. Yes you should play him to help him develop but only in cup games/games you are expected to win :)

Well you should sell Kaboul and Woodgate, Gallas has two more season to play in a high level. In my first season i played with Gallas and Bassong fantastic duo!! Buy Galaneo or Rafael Toloi for the future and next season sell King. Also if you have enough money you can buy Shawcross.

I somehow managed to win the league with spurs in 1st season. I didn't really sell anyone or bring anyone in. the squad is pretty beasty as it is. Huddlestone was pretty good for me. I bought mainly youngsters. I only really strengthend the right back area by signing Van der Wiel. Who have you bought so far this season?

I've signed paulo henrique (20 year old brazilian, cm or amc),
m'vila (young french defensive midfielder) and
arda turan

You shud sell david bentley because he doesnt deserve to be in the spurs squad, and maybe bring in someone like van der wiel at RB, i signed him as everton and hes done a really good job.

You could aldo sign someone like alexis sanchez if you have the money and if you are looking to sell you CB maybe sign adil rami to fit in instead.