Tottenham 2-0 Newcastle

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ten-man Tottenham move into the top four of the Premier League with victory over Newcastle in a feisty affair.

More...

Good result for them and they finally got another clean sheet. Glad they knocked chelsea out the champions league spots :)

I fear for our premiership future now don't get me wrong I hope Pardew does well , but we look like we are really going to struggle unless we get a couple of players in january . I just fear Pardew will not be a better appointment and we are going to lose Carroll in january (Ashley will sell him if a big offer comes in) L U H A

Its a good sign to see that we are keeping clean sheets now. But a new bad sign that we are having a player sent off. Two games in a row now. :S

We need a ******* classy striker in January...
Good result, deserved, hopefully we'll keep the winning strike for now.

I never realised spurs had so many divers in the team, thought they were one of the few manly teams left in the premiership. Unfortunately for us Barton's delivery was off today, and we weren't helped by having to field Perch at left back...

I never realised spurs had so many divers in the team, thought they were one of the few manly teams left in the premiership. Unfortunately for us Barton's delivery was off today, and we weren't helped by having to field Perch at left back...

Deserved win for us, by any stretch of your imagination.

The man in your sig should have been off before Kaboul had the chance.

Who dived? :S

vdV went down softly but there was contact.

good result but i kind of expected them to win. "5th in the league we're avin a laff"