I am starting to find my feet in the season now. Just beat Wolves in FA cup third round. Falcao is 30 now and his contract runs out in 18 months. I thought of renewing it but he is demanding far too much. So hopefully get back some of the 30m on him in the summer. He has been very prolific for me scoring 81 league goals in 109 league appearances. Currently battling it out with Barca, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich for Mario Gotze signature in the summer! That would be a gem of a freebie. I have also drawn Bayern Munich in the first KO stages of the Champions League.

Some screenshots would be nice to see lads of your squads :)

How do u do screenshots mate?I'm replying on my Fone but will pop onto the computer

go into the game click f12 then go into steam go to the bottom of the football manager 13 page> click 'view screenshot library' then upload the screenshots. then click show on disc. copy the photos to your picture album. Then come onto here click insert image and upload the image :)

Ok cheers I'll do it later.my laptops brutal.haha.I'm strugling with 4-2-3-1 even tho it's perfect for the players I have.I'm trying a different formation out to see if it works better.I think I need sandro as a anchor man

Alittle update and I put afew screen shots up 2moro.I'm almost through January now so I'm top of the league by 3points and just got beat in the semi of league cup but always use my 2nd string in that.I'm through to the 5th round of fa cup and knock outs of champs league.

Transfers in.
Raheem Sterling 17 mill
Robert Levandovski Free in summer
Dents Garmash free in summer

Out
Jermain Defoe 7.5mill

Unbelievable Jeff.won the league fa cup and champs league beating r Madrid 3nil in the final.

also the richest club in the world

So far in the transfer window.

in
R Levandovski free
D Garmash free

out
M Dembele 33 mill
leandro Damiao 39 mill
A Lennon 14mill