Journeyman14

Reaction score
Hi in my first season it all went great !

Won Champions Cup,Premier League and FA Cup.

View attachment 120643

This is my current team, looking especially for a back-up keeper that won't get upset for not being played.(Cudicini is too old and wages too high (40k) ...

A good young backup inside forward that also won't get upset for not being played too much ( I will give him easy matches etc.)

And a Good Defender (Adil Rami is not availible :/).

Planning to spend about 3mil on the Keeper,7mil on the 'inside forward'

10mil for a defender.

-------------------------------------

Also feel free any suggestions to my squad on how i can improve, it.

Thanks.

Miranda for defender, possibly Wijnaldium or Castaignos for Inside forward. And for back up keeper, Alex Smithies, and will develop to be better than Gomes, or I don't know about him at the start but a gk named Simon Pouplin is massive for me now in the 5th season. You have a rather short squad though, I would try to buy an mc and perhaps a st for squad depth, plus it will give you the ability to mix things up tactically.

I know but i feel like its enough ,I find that when i rotate player's they just never get in the rhythm and dont perform to their full potential.

I know but i feel like its enough ,I find that when i rotate player's they just never get in the rhythm and dont perform to their full potential.

Fair enough, I like to keep my squads with at least 22 players. I'm a bit scared of suffering the Chelsea syndrome.

Also when does the board give me a transfer budget and some money? the only money i received since starting the game was the money made by me, from winning the cups.

GK:

Scott Loach
Kasper Schmeichel
Brad Jones
Tomas Cerny
Asmir Begovic

Defender:

Gary Cahill
Michael Turner
Chris Samba
Phil Jagielka
Dmytro Chygrynskyi

Inside Forward:

Ricardo Quaresma
Danny
Adam Johnson
Landon Donovan
Aaron Hunt

Also when does the board give me a transfer budget and some money? the only money i received since starting the game was the money made by me, from winning the cups.

June 25th. When the season ends and the new one starts.

Thanks for the help haap.

Signed Smithies as a back-up.

Going to make a move for Ranocchia or Phil jones as they seem quality.

Got an inside forward.

maybe somone to strenghten the midfield? I was thinking of simon vukcevic.

Btw. im using

Centre Mid - Attack

and Advanced Playmaker - Support, so someone to suit that role would be nice :)

You're a very brave man going into a squad that season, I would be too scared for somone to get an injury.

Depending on how much you get to spend/have got left to spend, maybe look for some good quality regens? Normally 1-2 in the game by the 2nd season.