Tottenham agree Dos Santos deal

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham have agreed a deal to sign Giovani dos Santos from Barcelona.

More...

Look forward to seeing him in the Prem looks a great talent from what i have seen of him - which is little tbf.

Him and Modric are going to be exciting in the league.

at the moment he is not as accomplished as the other "graduates" from the u17 world cup a few years ago inc. vela, anderson. None the less promsing talent and the structured deal rather than the 12-15m pounds paid upfront rumoured sounds about right. I remember him as being quick on the ball but his forte was his passing skills and his finishing. The main reason why he is leaving Barcelona is game time but the other and perhaps more important is that he is seen as having a billy big boots mentality. Bojan this season has been byfar the better player and according to reports Dos Santos has been a bit cheesed off about the attention and the difference in time spent on the field.

he only got 4 goals in 38 appearances, even though a lot were sub appearances when you think he got 3 goals in a nothing game against relegated murcia then its really not an impressive goal tally.

seen him last year vrs us and he tore us apart all be it a friendly. I reckon he will do well under ramos

I watched that game aswell and Bojan was really taking the ****, walking past players for fun.

Have seen him a few times and he's really good, although I don't know if he will be able to make a big impact straight away given he's young, foreign and small. If he does though Spurs fans will take to him quickly. Thought Barca may have kept him mind.

I think they're just disappointed he wont be the new ronaldinho as they thought he was gonna be, also they need to win something and are less likely to play younger players to give them experience when they are desperate for a trophy.

I watched that game aswell and Bojan was really taking the ****, walking past players for fun.

i know he really did :(

was at camp nou yesterday aswell wooo