Perijoli

Reaction score
Tactic - Final Version !
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eocx6c

View attachment 225479

Why this tactic?
- You are often domenating the possesion!
- Good defence
- A lot of shots
- Verry strong home but also verry good away
- A kick-*** corner tactic !

Important
You have to give it AT LEAST 3-4 friendly games and 4-5 leage games before it works. You should have Workload set to High and Teamwork on those games!
After that you change to Medium.

Result
Tottenham Season 1 - (Version 1)
Won FA
Won CL
Won PL

Leverkusen - Season 1
Won the league with 12 points down to BM. Second place in Champions League. Defeated Inter, Man C and Arsenal on the way to the Final. I lost against Man U with 1-0

Everton - Second half of Season 2
4 in PL
Won Leage Cup
Won Euro Cup
Memorable wins:
H 5-0 Napoli
A 3-1 Chelsea
H 5-2 Man Cit
yH 4-2 Arsenal
H 4-0 Chelsea

Blackpool - Season 1 (Media Tip 13)
Won Championship Leage (35-4-7 , 115/54)
Fifth round in FA Cup, lost agains Man U on penalties

Blackpool - Season 2
Fifth place in PL (22-8-8 , 90/54)
Quarterfinal in Leage Cup, lost against Chelsea
Sixth round in FA Cup, lost against Man U

Blackpool - Season 3
Fifth place in PL (22-3-13 68/51)
Won League Cup
Won Fa Cup
Won Euro Cup

Last edited:
I'v got 2 draws before i stared with my tactic. And as you can see the 2 losses are just unlucky..
Im going to post the whole season when it's finish.

So far

View attachment 210156

Last edited:
the same tactic Man City have as default :) looks decent mate! you were lucky to win 3:0 vs City lol! Gomes/Friedel must have been on fire! 4 ccc's and 22 shots 10 on target!

Untick playmaker, does Fernandinho even see more than 25 passes? if he makes at least 2-3 key passess per game, leave it otherwise its a waste and the players tend to look for the playmaker who may be in a worse position than someone else...

I would set my fullbacks to attack and get the bombing more down the left (Bale) and set the Dlp to defend to help cover the central defenders when the fullbacks push forward maybe? it will give a little width which will suit Adebayor....

I would also change his role to Adv forward or Target man (but in the instructions, play him as a complete forward)

Are Modric and Willian on free roles/moves into channels or just RvDV? I would rather make him my playmaker if you wanted to use one!

some very good results though and a good goal ratio! looks good mate!

the same tactic Man City have as default :) looks decent mate! you were lucky to win 3:0 vs City lol! Gomes/Friedel must have been on fire! 4 ccc's and 22 shots 10 on target!

Untick playmaker, does Fernandinho even see more than 25 passes? if he makes at least 2-3 key passess per game, leave it otherwise its a waste and the players tend to look for the playmaker who may be in a worse position than someone else...

I would set my fullbacks to attack and get the bombing more down the left (Bale) and set the Dlp to defend to help cover the central defenders when the fullbacks push forward maybe? it will give a little width which will suit Adebayor....

I would also change his role to Adv forward or Target man (but in the instructions, play him as a complete forward)

Are Modric and Willian on free roles/moves into channels or just RvDV? I would rather make him my playmaker if you wanted to use one!

some very good results though and a good goal ratio! looks good mate!

Thx for feedback even if you havn't tried it out :)
Im just a few games from completing the season and i have made a version 2 of my tactic, a few changes and tweaks.

About the City game you where right, but with ther V2 i played vs City in the FA Cup Final with better result.
The fullbacks are like attacking FB´s under players settings. But i've changed whem to "A" now so that dosen't confuse someone :)
I also changed RvDV to Support and playmaker, no William and Modric are Attacker instead. And yes, they have move into channels.

As i wrote, Version 2 is out in a day or two! I will post a few screens from it, just have to play the last games in the season!

So my first season finished with a tripple. FA, EURO and PL winner!
Check screens above for V2 result and others.
I hope someone else wants to test it with another team !

View attachment 210746

Superb tactic. I've been looking everywhere for a tactic with 3 Am in the formation because I haven't been able do create a decent one myself. I tried it with Shakhtar because they have a lot of creative brazilian Amcs and it is working fantastic. Even though I started to use the tactic a little after the league started it is working like a charm. I only have a draw with your tactic vs dinamo kyiev. My biggest surprise came from my team performing majestic in the Champions League. I'm in a group with Dortmund, Real Madrid and Olympiakos . But after 4 games I've got 4 wins and I'm through to the next round. Here are some screens from the matches against Real Madrid. Prepare to be amazed...
So all in all one of the best tactics I've tried

View attachment 211062View attachment 211063View attachment 211064

Superb tactic. I've been looking everywhere for a tactic with 3 Am in the formation because I haven't been able do create a decent one myself. I tried it with Shakhtar because they have a lot of creative brazilian Amcs and it is working fantastic. Even though I started to use the tactic a little after the league started it is working like a charm. I only have a draw with your tactic vs dinamo kyiev. My biggest surprise came from my team performing majestic in the Champions League. I'm in a group with Dortmund, Real Madrid and Olympiakos . But after 4 games I've got 4 wins and I'm through to the next round. Here are some screens from the matches against Real Madrid. Prepare to be amazed...
So all in all one of the best tactics I've tried

View attachment 211062View attachment 211063View attachment 211064

Verry good mate! I'm glad to see it work for someone else. Keep me updated on the playoff in CL.
I think it works well for your Shakhtar because the main attribute in this tactic is Technique, Passing for ALL players. Including the centerbacks!
And also a lot of Creativity for the offensive mids and fullbacks.

daantje10: Sound good!

The tactic is now updated and tested with more teams!

Hello. Im managing Bursaspor in second season. I was the champion last year with my own non-winger tactic. Now my ECC group is very hard with Barca, Liverpool and Juve.. I just wanna go EC and gonna use your tactic for this period. Will feedback after im done.

Edit: Now done first match vs Juventus in home. I won 3-1 .. just set match preparation to very high and teamwork before 2 days of match day.. Looks amazing for now. I dont have any world class player..

Edit 2 : Done with Barca on away as you see. Its really incredible. Lucky they hit crossbar 3 times and i hit 1 time .. By the way your throw ins tactics amazing. Got three goals with throw ins near corner area. In Barca match my second goal was also throw ins one. I will put more ss with other ECC matches and some big league games aganist Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe. One thing i wanna add, match preparation is a must for this tactic. Used low match preparation for against some low teams in my league. One resut is 2-2 and other one is 2-1 i won. In both ECC matches i used very high and teamwork before matches so that helps much.. In third SS you can see i have 5 Clear Cut Chances

Edit 3: Liverpool match was excited. Reina was monster and played with 9 rating. You can see for all four matches media says they are going to win ofcourse but this tactic is just amazing i cant believe whats happening.

Edit 4: Got lead but my DLP sent off. So they win. Whats your advice about sent offs ?

View attachment 225870View attachment 225875View attachment 225880View attachment 225879View attachment 225894View attachment 225903

Last edited:
Fikintiki: That looks amazing! What patch do you use? About the sent off i cant really tell you because im struggling with it my self.. Try to make the AM´s more offensive and remove the forward if you got a player sent off ?!

12.0.4 patch. Removing forward may cause many problems because he got nice through balls and making much scoring chances

12.0.4 patch. Removing forward may cause many problems because he got nice through balls and making much scoring chances

Yes perhapse but then the too AM's will do the job maby? I dont know, just a random guess :) If i find a good solution i will tell you!