• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Tottenham will play Hearts in the play-off round to reach the group stage of the Europa League.

More...

Excellent! This is the kind of draw I was hoping for. Of course I'd have love to have made it to the group stages but we want to watch our side play teams like Tottenham. Champions League quarter finalists and a bit of Scotland Vrs England.

WIll most likely get destroyed but I'm excited to see what we can do :)

I dont go much on Scottish teams as we all know but my god how i would love Hearts to put one over on Spurs lol.

Brilliant. Team from Edinburgh (my dad's from there) playing against Spurs. It's like a dream come true! Hearts ftw.

Would love Hearts to get one over Redknapp

My 'Heart' will be over the moon if they can kick the heck of spurs.

Last edited:
I am not being arrogant at all, but don't expect too much, Arsenal fans. We'll get in groups.

lol great draw, will be a good game to watch and hope Hearts win

:/

don't worry, we'll focus on the cl while were in it mate.

Oh god, that's all I heard from Arsenal fans when I'm talking about Liverpool. I thought it was just a cheap shot at us not being in it the last years, but do they use it on every team they can? :S

Come on Hearts. <3

Oh god, that's all I heard from Arsenal fans when I'm talking about Liverpool. I thought it was just a cheap shot at us not being in it the last years, but do they use it on every team they can? :S

Come on Hearts. <3

you did read his post right? lol.

Oh, what about the last year, mate? :)

ALL YOU DO IZ TALKS ABOUTS HIST-ORY! ZE FUTUR3 IS WHAT M4TTERS!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, Spurs should be through with relative ease here, but you never know in the cup. here's to hoping hearts give the yids a spanking (no ****)

Meh this just emphasises the difference between Europa and Champions league football. We were playing Inter really early on but here we're playing Hearts :( no disrespect

I am not being arrogant at all, but don't expect too much, Arsenal fans. We'll get in groups.

Says the jewb who has supported more clubs than I've changed socks. I regard your views as manure.

Meh this just emphasises the difference between Europa and Champions league football. We were playing Inter really early on but here we're playing Hearts :( no disrespect

For that, I'm going to give you 5 infraction points for every goal Spurs put past us, so expect to be perma banned ;)

Woo, lots of love for Spurs here <3.

Reckon Redknapp will play a fairly strongish team here to make sure we get through, nobody wants to go out in the qualification no matter what he says.

oh and Frutty...please stop talking. Thanks.

You know what, I'd love for Hearts to win-I'm a bit of a sucker for the underdogs (because I have a feeling they'll be classed as such), and it'll be a massive lift for Hearts fans after what they've had to endure lately.

Says the jewb who has supported more clubs than I've changed socks. I regard your views as manure. For that, I'm going to give you 5 infraction points for every goal Spurs put past us, so expect to be perma banned ;)
Twas inevitable :(

Woo, lots of love for Spurs here <3.

Reckon Redknapp will play a fairly strongish team here to make sure we get through, nobody wants to go out in the qualification no matter what he says.

oh and Frutty...please stop talking. Thanks.
Lol, who's talking...

Back