xRaggitzX

Reaction score
im tottenham and in my first season and i need a new defensive mid, winger and maybe a stiker? please help:)

DM- Yann M'Vila, Fernando (Porto), Walter Gargano, Moussa Sissoko, Etienne Capoue.
RW- Gervinho, Santiago Cazorla, Alexis Sanchez.
ST- Garra Dembele, Vaclav Kadlec, Lukaku, Neymar.

Why do you need a DM? You have Huddlestone and Sandro who's a brillaint DM in the reserves. You have Aaron Lennon as a right winger don't you? But for striker, Jeffren, Babacar, Sanogo, Lukaku, Neymar etc... I'd personally choose Babacar but that's me :)

My opinion is that you don't need any players in the first season. I played Spurs and went all the way to the UCL Semi-Finals and came 2nd in Prem. If you want to buy something, buy Taufic Guarch from Estudiantes Tecos, or Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax). Build for the future.

I won PL 1st seaon with spurs after only signing 1 player, RB, that was first team (signed a lot of young players). Get your tactics right and you have a really awesome squad there ;)

As Jak said, Spurs have a great balanced team, one of the best balance-strenght teams in the game.

then come with a good tactic cause i cant make it work with them :(

As people have said, Sando in the reserves is a quality young DM, one of the first things you should be going is promoting him to the first team.

Play as a 4-4-2 with the wingers pushed up 1 spot to AML and AMR.
Direct passing, Press more. focus passing to the wings

Your first team should be (when fit)

Gomes
Esso okota (sp?) King and Gallas Corluka
Sandro (DM - defend) Modric (CM - support)
Bale AML - Winger Support
Lennon AMR - winger attack
Defoe - Poacher
*Keane - Advanced forward

That is how I played the first season. I reccomend signing another striker and getting rid of crouch, pavers, keane if possible and signing Hulk from Porto. Adapts really quickly into the first team and is a perfect blend.

Alternate formation is to play a 4-5-1 formation with defoe as the main striker and VDV as the advanced playmaker in midfield.