billy_rid

Reaction score
I am tottenham i'm in the first season and i don't have a clue to sign i need an attacking midfilder & centeral midfilder also need a forward and a left back. cheers

Wellington Nem will come to you pretty cheaply and he will play really well for you. Alaba is a great option, but he will cost you more than you will want to spend on 1 player, since you have multiple needs. You should get Adryan from flamengo for MC. He'll cost you less than $2m

Young Forward - Ademilson 5m

Young AMC - Wellington Nem 3.5m
both are Brazilian so you need to have that loaded but they both turn into cracking players and that fills two of your positions awesomely for 8.5m

LB - Santon from Newcastle or Alaba from Bayern as you've saved a lot on the first two.

CM - wealth of options, depends on the player you want. Capoue from toulouse for 13.5m is a physical beast and one of my favorites. Tachtsidis from Roma can also cover DM and turns into a beast. If you want to spend the money 15-19m for Romulo from Spartak one of the best DM/defensive CMs in the game.

Playmaker - Poli from Sampdoria for under 10m, he is basically the little pirlo imo. or Cirigliano from River Plate, also cheap and a great all around playmaker cm.

Use Kyle Naughton as your back up left and right back , you don't need to buy a central midfielder you have Sandro livermore huddlestone and parker and don't worry about attacking midfielder either as you have dembele and sigurosson , i would use the money you have to try and sign jovetic and cavani

Alan Dzagoev? Although from what I've heard he's a bit hit and miss. I'd say Marek Hamšík for the central midfielder, although I'm not sure how much he goes for. You might need to pay by instalments if you do make a bid for him. Of course if you get Wellington Nem and Adryan, who are both cheaper than Dzagoev and Hamšík together, then they can both play in central midfield or the more advanced attacking midfield position.

im spurs in my 1st season and i bought jovetic for 2.7 mill eventually will rise to 16.5 tried to get santon but newcastle wanted 19 mill so i bought cristian fuchs not sure who he plays for might be shalke, iago falque is quality tho so u deffo dont need an amc

In my first spurs season, I bought Leighton baines, ademilson as a striker for the future and I bought Patrick herrmann as a back up Lennon and also a star for the future :)

I signed alex sandro for £11 million, willian for £10million, adryan for the future for less than a million and managed to get jovetic for £12 million in january because he asked for a transfer. ive won the league cup am in the quarter finals of the europa league and 12 points clear at the top of the prem with 9 games to go. Oh and ive got lorente coming in on a free at the end of the season