Tottenham Help Needed

PearlJam

Reaction score
I'm having a struggle managing tottenham in the first season:
barely scraping wins against worse teams and not getting the results i think tottenham are capable of. Currently 9th place (10 points in 7 fixtures):

here's some of the highlights:
6-1 loss to newcastle
2-0 loss to standard de liege (lost the euro cup)

Iv'e brought players to the positions i think i can do better at: Miguel Veloso at the DM position instead of Jenas. and Alexis Sanchez: playing side to side with roman pavlyuchenko instead of darren bent.
currently using Sinke_Winning4132 tactics.
I have another 32M on transfer budget.

Thanks in advance :)

Tottenhamtac.jpg

Fixtures1.jpg

Let me know what you think I should do: tactics, players, both,

Wher is the midfield?Ther is no connection between attacking and defending line.The first keep going forward and the second stay back.Its no wonder you can't score.Another problem in my opinion is your right.You have only one defending your right and its not even a defender.

woah...

no affence to the guy who created that formation/tactics but that looks awfull..By looking at that tactic your team plays way to attacking for my liking look at the gap in the midfield? your going to get killed when you face a club like man city or villa where their midfield would out-number you..

just create your own tactic/formation i would recommend 442 plus you shouldnt commit too many players foward all the time the opponents will just pick you out and hit you on a counter and probs will score.. when im arsenal i dont even give fabregas a 'foward run' i always put it on mixed its much more effected.

i send you some pics on my new arsenal game that im working on in a sec.