adonis_p

Reaction score
I have added some firepower to Tottenham but am struggling to find the correct formation/tactics as of yet. I am one game into the season and scoring is not what it should be.

tottenhamhotspurtottenh.png

As you can see with Crouch, Neymar, Defoe, Modric, Lenon, van der Vaart, Bale, Krancjar and a soild backline (signed Coentrao for DL)

Can anybody give me some friendly tips for the guys and how to play them?

Last edited:
Actually me myself I have started a game with tottenham, I was not convinced at all with the back 4, so i changed them all to Coentrao - Hangeland - Mexes - Srna, my midfield is Bale - Modric - momo Sissoko - Lennon (one line mid, wingers and an advanced playmaker(attack) and a ball winning midfielder (defend), where upfront i got defoe (poacher) - crouch (target man)

I have won all my games so far, best attack in the league with 14 goals out of 5 games

Hi!

First post here:)

I am playing Tottenham as well and tried 4-4-2 with some succes. won against Man City and Arsenal but draws against Stoke and Derby. So not happy still.

I was looking at another blog and saw someone using 3-5-2 tactic. I think I am going to try that one myself. I am currently at work so I will start that game in a couple of hours. If you want I can keep you posted.

My players would be:

Goal: Gomes
CBL: Bassong
CBC: King
CBR: Gallas
LM: Bale
CML: Modric
CM: Palacios (set as defensive)
CMR: Vd Vaart (attacking)
RM: Lennon (could be Bentley as well)
FCL: Defoe
FCR: Neymar

I think this will make the best use of the best players. Bale should be good in that position I think.

Not sure about FC's yet. And who will play alongside Neymar.
Other not sure is Bassong.

I play a 4-4-1-1, with most of the play going through VDV. It's pretty effective, it benefits by using a target man, I.E Crouch or Pavlychenko ( I use the Pav as I dislike Crouch via personal taste). Modric and Huddlestone in the middle, Bale and Lennon on the wings.

I played with Tottenham on the demo!! Had quite a bit of success with a 4-2-3-1 asymmetic formation. I also signed Coentrao and he was pretty good. I would recommend buying a complete forward too :)

I played with Tottenham on the demo!! Had quite a bit of success with a 4-2-3-1 asymmetic formation. I also signed Coentrao and he was pretty good. I would recommend buying a complete forward too :)

Yeh IanC is having a field day with this formation on is game, he's sitting top (last time he posted a screenie). ******' love Pavlyuchenko, he is deadly for me.