Tottenham Hotspur 2014 - Need A Few Top Class Players Please

Scotty1111

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Well Im spours and dominating the Premier league and also won the champions League! I will post a screeny of my team below and tell you where I need players.

I need basically a few new defenders, I have Phil Jones which I managed to prize away from United and he is quality! Also Bassong has been outstanding for me but I still need another Top Class centre back! Also a Left Back is priority and once again must be class and young if possible! Also I need to replace Van Der Varrt sooner or later :( so would like a top class Attacking Midfielder! I have tried to sign Mateo Kovacic but Villareal want 30 million + for him!!

My budget is 51 mill guys so please help me find the future of Spurs :wub:

Oh and I forgot to mention Cavani is the best striker on the game 100%!!! 95 League goals in 2 seasons excluding cups etc!!

i3Q6M.jpg

That is a first, playing Corluka over Kyle Walker ? In 2014 Walker should be a beast of a player.
DC You should be able to buy Hummels from Dortmund provided he aint left there allready
LB I would go for Jack Robinson from Liverpool here in 2014 he should of developed quite a bit now as well.
AMC You aint short of options here possibly Ganso, Pastore, Eriksen or Hazard are all exeptional there.

I basically believe in high adaptability and instant results, so the majority of the players listed here would be mostly English players.

For central defenders, I suppose Gary Cahill and Shawcross would be class, especially the latter. Shouldn't cost you much, probably 12 million or so and they're English. Otamendi would be another class act, he should have a release clause of 15 million.

As for your left back, Leighton Baines. Same. Shouldn't cost you much, extremely consistent and performs in the big games. Plus, instant results due to English nationality. Jack Robinson, as mentioned above would be worth your time nurturing. However, if you're looking for foreign players, then Criscito or Aly Cissokho would be your best bet.

As for your AMC, try your level best signing Hazard if he has not been acquired already. Again, a top class attacking midfielder, whose young, consistent, performs in the big games and highly adaptable to the pace of English football. Acquire him and with the support he has, I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to compete with the likes of Ronaldo and Messi for Footballer of the year within a season or two. As mentioned above, Ganso, tends to be rather injury prone on this year's game and Pastore should be on par with Hazard.

If you really want someone English, if possible, though unlikely since you're managing Spurs, I would suggest Wilshere. English and class, so there's that. Cheers mate.