Tottenham Hotspur - Becoming A Well Respected Team In Europe

James23

Reaction score
I am currently half way through my second season with Spurs, so i thought i'll let yIou all know how im doing.

When i was first appointed manager of Spurs i wanted to get them back in to the Uefa Cup, well Europa League as it's now called. I started with only £6 million so i decided to sell some players which allowed me to bring in better players.

Come the end of January it was looking like i was going to struggle to make Europe, untill a 2-1 victory over league leaders Liverpool managed to revamp my season. Which then say me go 12 games unbeaten league and cup, this run which helped me manage to grab 4th place in the league and qualifying for the Champions League. Also an added bonus for the season saw me pick up the FA Cup after beating Wigan 4-0 in the final.

The following season saw me get the Croatia job following the sacking of there manager, when i tool over they we're currently 6th in their Euro Championship qualifying group having lost their first 3 games. Also the season saw me pick up a one year contract extention, with the expectation to finish in the top 6. and also to reach the group stage of the Champions League but i wanted to go one step further and qualify for the last sixteen, and this is my progress so far this season.

when i went to tottenham i couldnt sell anyone couldnt even get 3.f million for geovanni dos santos how u do it ???

Well at first i waited for City to make an intrest and then i said that i'd sell him for any price, thus temting them into a bid, they offerd 6m at first then i negotiated to his minimum fee release clause of £26m and went from there, and for the other's i just offered them to other clubs.

Hope this helps.