Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Very Good

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
S

Sumsion10

Tottenham Hotspur - Big boots to Fill

HARRY REDKNAPP RETIRES!

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp retired today due to serious health issues reports suggest.
The 64 year old said he was "forced" to leave his beloved football because of a car crash early on in his life. His son Jamie stated " My dad was one of the GREATEST english managers ever to grace the game, a proper gentleman. He was forced to retire because of his health and that's the last of it.

View attachment 103486 Redknapp managing

He is going to publicly apologize to all Spurs fans which is great. He always used to talk to me when i was younger, saying things like "never give up" and "dont quit!" and he has not done that today. He didnt give up on football, as i said before, HE was forced!"
But with Redknapp gone, who will suceed him?

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TOTTENHAM MANAGER?

Martin O'Neill - 2/1
Steve McLaren - 3/1
Gareth Southgate - 5/1
Gianfranco Zola - 10/1
Martin Jol - 13/1
Sven Goran Eriksson - 20/1
Alan Curbishley - 34/1

The new Tottenham Hotspur manager has been announced.
After months of speculation, the new spurs manager is Jamie Redknapp. The ex Liverpool and Spurs player will suceed his dad Harry on a two year deal. "Im delighted!" said Jamie. "I truly am, my dad got the lads into the Champions League and im looking to help them do well in it.

So how will Jamie Redknapp do ahead of a massive season?

Last edited:
Text is a bit large mate and the whole "....JAMIE REDKNAPP!!!" thing doesn't look very professional.

change the OP and the font mate !

KEVIN BOND SACKED FROM SPURS

Sky Sources: Kevin Bonds contract as Tottenham assistant manager has been terminated immedietly by manager Jamie Redknapp this morning at the Spurs training ground.
View attachment 103775 < BOND AS A MANAGER
It started as a training ground debate but then a massive argument began between Jamie Redknapp and Kevin Bond.
Bond was about to start his 2nd full season as the Tottenham assistant manager but was sacked early this morning. Compensation was due at £2,700 for the ex-manager. When asked about the situation, Jamie said "I dont want to discuss things like this"

Tottenham announce new club kits for
2010/2011 season.

Last edited:
change the OP and the font mate !

Tottenham complete Gourcuff deal

View attachment 104239
Gourcuff 'delighted' at Spurs Move

Tottenham have completed the signing of 23 year-old Frenchman Yoann Gourcuff from Girodins Bordeux for a reported £21 million pounds.

The ex-Bordeux player was in London last night undergoing a medical in Harlow, Essex. "Im delighted to be here!" said Gourcuff, "Tottenham has a great history and are a massive club. I watched them as a kid and i loved the way they played football. The other reason that i came here was because William (gallas) said that London was a brilliant city with some great sights.

A reporter asked Redknapp, "Is there any big pressure on Yoann because of how big the transfer fee is?"
"No. Yoann is a player that i have been looking at for a few months now, so i know that he is a special player. Everyone that puts on a Spurs shirt is a good player in there own way."

Redknapp also added that a new assistant manger was to be announced within the next few days.

Campos takes Spurs job
View attachment 104240
Ex- Mexican keeper happy to join

Ex-Mexican Keeper Jorge Campos joins Tottenham as their new assistant manager on a 4 year deal.

Tottenham manager Jamie Redknapp has shocked the football world by hiring Jorge Campos to vacate the assistant manager role at White Hart Lane.
"Im happy to join, i really am," stated Campos
"It was a big decision but not a tough one. I know how big Spurs are so it was an absolute no brainer.

When i recieved the call from Jamie i smiled and laughed down the phone. It all happened so quickly!"

Reports also suggest that Kevin Bond might join the coaching staff at Blackpool.

Last edited:
The story is good but you should be a little bit more organized.

nice story m8 keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
leave the lad alone will u lol his story is ok lol wtf

Im here to help ;) the perspective logos are quite good, you had a great idea ;) Also, write a bit more, more description towards the games ;)

Ok thanks :)

You cant really blame me though because it's my first story :S

Thanks man.
Im getting a lot of criticsm because it is my first ever story on FM Base
So i dont know WTF to do lol :)

they are always like this m8 lol just do your best ******* **** your not a pro so **** just do your best igrone them lol :)