Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hello guys, I want to take Tottenham in my new game but I find it quite easy to compete with top 4 teams and in 2 seasons to win the title. Basically I'd like to create a scenario in game that would make the management of the club harder to reach the top table. Something like sell best players or something like that. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Make a premier league winning squad entirely out of your youth team players

Reaction score
So what am I supposed to do in the first two or three seasons until my academy produces regens?

Reaction score
Buy players, but gradually filter them out as players come through. Stop buying players after 5 years or something

Reaction score
dont buy any players at all and only use the starting squad and youth academy products for the duration of the save

Reaction score
Only buy players under the age of 19 and use them throughout the season giving them at least 20 caps each