Tottenham Hotspur FC

I have to agree with the others I have Srna playing at RB with Bale at LB and I bought Podolski for around 15m which has turned out to be one of my best purchases ever in the history of FM

Podolski should be easy to get if Srna has moved he may cause a problem to purchase

try luca toni, he has stats of 20 for finishing, havent tried him yet though, he may be hard for spurs to get as he has 110k a week at bayern and thats hard to match at spurs

For FC i would sugest two options.

1st - If u are lookinf for a good header, tall, not very fast, with an amazing left foot (19 freekick, 19 penalty taking, 19 long shots, 16 composure), i would sugest Oscar Cardozo from Benfica. He is paraguaian.

2nd - For your kind of approach to the game, probably saviola or even arshavin would play as good strikers....

EDIT: Also check Chelsea´s Belletti for RB. He costs like 3mil...or even on loan. try him. At least as rotation or backup

Last edited:
Hutton is good you should stick with him if not use Gunter hes very reliable and got potential, i sent the young right back Adam Smith out on loan and poyet thinks hes a future star

Ok 7 games in to the new season and doing well.

won 2 drawn 4 lost 1 - 4 silly f*****G draws, cheating computer b*****ds, reading equalise in the 96th min of a 4 min additional time game!!!!

ANYWAY, will battle through that.

Sold Dos Santos back to Barca for £24m and brought in Barzagli, Baptista and Cordoza.

CMON SPURS!

I have just won the league with Udinese and i had Cristian Zapata at RB, he was awesome nd up front i had Federico Laurito who ended up top scorer in Serie A

Or you could try Lorenzo De Silvestri from Lazio

Just finished season, FA Cup Winners!!!! beat Man U 1-0!!!

Finished 8th in League, Carling Cup QF, Uefa 1st round....poor season apart from FA Cup. 3rd best defence in the league (18 conceded) but very poor in front of goal (40 goals!!!). Dominated loads of games, just couldnt finish them off.

Everyone has now lost confidence in me!! working hard to put that right, i assume i can win them round by simply winning games??

Also 10th July and the offers are flooding in, Modric 29m from barca, Woodgate 15m from Juve, King 10m Portsmouth, Hutton 11m Villa, Fernandez 15m AC Milan, 14m Corluka Man U, 7m Bale Portsmouth, 15m Marcelo Inter, 18m Diarra Man U, 17m Bently Barca!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sitting on 150m quid!

Am tempted to sell them all and re-build entirely but not gonna break up the basis of a good side.

Got 30m to spend to will prob sell Hutton, Huddlestone and a couple of others and probably make a move for Podolski to play at the point of my 4-2-3-1.

Any sugeestions would be helpful

Funny thing is if you dont sell them they sometimes get unhappy with you. What do they want you to do? Sell the whole team? Because everyone you buy who is good, other teams want, and of course you want to keep our best players ^o)

Funny thing is if you dont sell them they sometimes get unhappy with you. What do they want you to do? Sell the whole team? Because everyone you buy who is good, other teams want, and of course you want to keep our best players ^o)

If i get any offers from other clubs for my players such as man city 26m for bale ! before i reject the offer i offer the player a new contract and then when they have signed it i reject the offer and they dont seem to care about the other club :)

I got Podolski on a free, and he scored 5 goals against Arsenal, and he came on as a sub at HALFTIME! I normally play Pavlyuchenko and Defoe upfront together and just switch it about with Dos Santos and Podolski.

Show your ambition, keep them and win games!

new centre backs like fazio, sakho, richards
a new right back like rafinha, sanga, srna
and a new stiker like cardozo, vela, podolski, paloschi

Team

GK - Gomes
RB - Hutton
LB - Marcelo
CB - King
CB - Hutton
MC - Moutinho
MC - Diarra
AML - Fernandez, M
AMR - Bentley
AMC - Modric (Playmaker)
FC - Pavlyuchenko

RB - ?? Any Suggestions and FC ???

Wow fella....how the **** you get Hutton playing RB & CB at the same time :p :D

On the 9.3 patch Spurs dont give you any money to spend. Why is this?

I imagine it's because in real life they spent big in Janaury. Palacios, Defoe and Keane. That's about £40M.

I'm kind of rookie at this game, but i'm maneging spurs because i'm a huge fan. I've bought Angelo Palombo, Muhammed Keita and Diarra. I need a good tactic, someone help me out ? :)
(sorry for bad English, Norwegian you know :p )

I'm kind of rookie at this game, but i'm maneging spurs because i'm a huge fan. I've bought Angelo Palombo, Muhammed Keita and Diarra. I need a good tactic, someone help me out ? :)
(sorry for bad English, Norwegian you know :p )

You could try Gladkyi from Shakhtar Donetsk and Sakho from PSG, they should strengthen your Spurs side.

milevskyi is pretty good when i was tottenham he scored between 25 and 32 goals every season