Reaction score
Yoo, My first thread for FM11.
Im Tottenham as you can guess for my first FM11 game. I done quite well in the 1st season. Won the Carling Cup and Runner-Up in FA Cup. Knocked out the Champions League at first knock-out to Bayern Munich and finished 5th in the Premier League.

Ive brought
Phillipe Mexes - 6m
Lucas Digne - 3m
Khouma Babacar - 10m
Marc Albrighton - 7.5m
Arturo Vidal - 12m

Sold -
Woodgate - Free
O'Hara - Free
Released a load of pants youth players.

I ideally need a striker for about 10m who will score around 30 goals to play with Defoe or as a lone striker.
Or a left back cause i absolutely hate Assou-Ekotto and Digne isnt there yet. Bale left winger.

Budget - £10m ! Any ideas?

Ruud Van N Will Do The Job !

Ideally want to keep the wages down too. Nistelrooy i imagine would be quite high. Thanks anyway though ill have a look at him.

Wayne Bridge?

Not a big fan of Bridge but he actually ticks a few of the boxes of what im looking for so cheers mate.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

ST: Huntelaar?
LB: Fabio Coentrao (sp)?

Brilliant. Yeah definately mate. Love them players.
Any idea on the price and wages?

If i can get Huntelaar for 10-12m with around 80k wages id be delighted.
Fabio Coentrao had a decent world cup and seen him a few times for Benfica so il have a look at him. He shouldnt want to much wage and price should be under 8-10m too shouldnt he?

You'll buy Fabio Coentrao for a fee between 6 and 9 million, he's quite good and look at his stats, he's class at his age :)