Tottenham Hotspur - Making The Big Time

Timmzeh

Reaction score
View attachment 986014

Tottenham Hotspur - Making The Big Time

Tottenham Hotspur have steadily risen from a mid-table Premier League team under Alan Sugar in the 90s, to a prominent top half team, finishing in the top 6 places in the last 6 seasons. Harry Redknapp along with Gareth Bale and Rafa van der Vaart in particular helped the club turn into what it is today. However, of these last 6 seasons, Tottenham have only played in the Champions League once. They have found it virtually impossible to overcome the giants of Chelsea, Arsenal, the Manchester clubs and even the declining Liverpool. Can I be the man to help Tottenham take the final step, and become the real force in both England and Europe that they crave?

View attachment 210834

As a huge Tottenham fan, I really am looking forward to this story!!

As a huge Tottenham fan, I really am looking forward to this story!!

Cheers mate!

View attachment 986963

Squad

View attachment 210006

Squad ranked by Current Ability.Key Players

View attachment 210027
View attachment 210026View attachment 210025

Without doubt I consider these three my main men right now. Hugo Lloris is one of the best keepers in the league, if not world football. He is in the prime of his career, I plan on keeping him at the club for a long time. Christian Eriksen is also a world class CAM, who can do it all. Finally of course, Harry Kane will be leading the line for us. I hope for him to be England's top Striker for years to come.
Hot Prospects

View attachment 210018 View attachment 210017 View attachment 210016

These three aren't outright 'hot prospects', as they are already a part of my first team. Eric Dier and Nabil Bentaleb in particular will be important for me this season. I will also look to give Dele Ali as much game time as possible.

Transfers

I am looking at a few players to bring in during the summer. I think we need a Striker, if not two as we really only have Harry Kane there at the moment. I will also look to bring in a centre back and a Right back as I think we are fairly poor in these areas. We will see what if any business we can get done!

Good to see another story from you mate!

Cheers mate!

View attachment 989618

Firstly I am very sorry for the wait! Had a very busy weekend.

Summer Transfers / 2015

Transfers Out

Kyle Walker - PSG - 12.5 million

View attachment 207736

Alex Pritchard - Crystal Palace - 3 million

View attachment 207735

Jan Vertonghen - Manchester Ufd - 28 million

View attachment 207734

Very happy with the sales we have made all in all. Man Utd came in for Jan Vertonghen, they werent really willing to pay more than 20 million but we pushed them to 28. I think he is overrated so was happy to sell him, however he was still a good player and will need to be replaced. In my opinion Kyle Walker is overrated, and we could do much better at the Right Back position. He moves on to PSG. We also sold Alex Pritchard to Crystal Palace, I dont think he will ever be good enough for the first team, however if he does ever come good we have 50% of his next transfer fee.

Transfers In

Julian Korb - Borussia Monchengladback - 9 million

View attachment 207733

Jonattan Calleri - Boca Juniors - 6 million

View attachment 207732

Havard Nordveit - Borussia Monchengladback - 3 million

View attachment 207731

John Stones - Everton - 33 million (could rise to 39)

View attachment 207730

Also very happy with the business we have done transfers in! Obviously, the big transfer is John Stones from Everton. We manage to bring him in for only a few million more than we sold Vertonghen for, which when you put it that way is an absolute deal! This boy could be England's no.1 CB for a decade. Can't wait to see what impact he can have on the team. I think Julian Korb can be a top right back, and him along with Kieran Trippier could have that spot locked down for years. We also brought in Nordveit in from Monchengladback for only 3 million. I felt we needed a defensive midfielder and he will do the job very well. Lastly, we bring in Jonattan Calleri from Boca as a back-up striker. He scored 8 goals in 14 games in Argentina, so hopefully he can continue scoring at a good rate. Oh, and we also can look forward to Alexandre Pato in January!

View attachment 207729

Transfer Summary

View attachment 207728

A full summary of our transfer business.

Last edited:
Love your stories man so great to see you back! Will be following this closely

Havard Nordveit

An ex Gunner joining Spurs, not sure if your fans would be happy about that ;)

Love your stories man so great to see you back! Will be following this closely

How did you manage to get stones? what did you offer everton?(H)

33 million rising to 39 by the looks lol

Havard Nordveit

An ex Gunner joining Spurs, not sure if your fans would be happy about that ;)

Thanks a lot for the interest in the story guys, sorry that it hasnt progressed. My laptop broke last week so I lost the save, still havent properly got into FM16, hopefully will have a proper story going soon!