Jsilence13

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just finished my first season with Tottenham, won the EPL and FA Cup and I'm looking to vastly improve my team.
View attachment 326547View attachment 326541View attachment 326540View attachment 326538

I've bought Mastour, Balanta and Bakkali on a free & sold Lennon, Chadli, Kaboul; Capoue and Soldado are close to leaving also. I've got £35M remaining and I'm looking for a striker, another CB and possibly a CM. I'm in contract negotiations with Stones, £16m but I think I can can Umtiti for cheaper. I'm not sure if I want to get another striker, however. I bought Zivkovic from Ajax in January for £11m and he's been pretty decent and I want to put my trust in him as the number one striker.

My original targets were Icardi and Kovakic; Icardi went to Chelsea and Inter are asking for too much for Kovacic. My only strikers atm are Lacazette, Zivkovic and Kane but another proven striker is needed if I want to challenge for the title again.

Any suggestions?

PS: Capoue is going for £18m and Soldado £5 so I should have roughly £48m if things go to plan and my aim is to spend across the positions, instead of just one.

One more thing that I've noticed in FM15. It seems that the AI never want to sell their players; it might just be me but I find it very hard to negotiate this year.

CB-Ron Vlaar and J.Okore are both very good

CM-S.Roberto. Delph. Ekdal. Gaston Gil Romero. Hughes.

Rescalandi from malaga good young Argentinian striker who has the potential to do big things solid for me so far in my first season as got him on loan has scored 11 in 16 games

what type you looking for?

I don't really have a preference to be honestXD, maybe just a striker who can get 20-30 goals a season; last season Christian Eriksen was my top scorer with 26 goals.

Rescalandi from malaga good young Argentinian striker who has the potential to do big things solid for me so far in my first season as got him on loan has scored 11 in 16 games

He's not interested in joining my club :( . Perhaps Munir? He just signed a new contract though so I might have to offer more cash.

Currently in my first season with Spurs and bought Paco Alcacar for £20m.......25 goals in 30 games and on fire!!!! Highly recommended!