Steven Dodds

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS JUST IN

News just in that Tottenham Hotspurs boss Harry Redknapp boss has just been sacked by the Tottenham board for reasons that we do not know yet. It has come to as a surprise to us as Harry has done such a great job with Spurs and has got them qualified for the Champions League.

images

It has just recentley came out of the Tottenham dressing room that the Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is planning a quick appointment at the helm of his now Champions League side and he does not care about past experiences or history at this level, he just wants to make a quick appointment.

images

Sky Bets prices for the next Tottenham manager have priced at:

Martin O'Neil 2/1 (Fav)
Roberto Di Matteo 4/1
Chris Hughton 5/1
Gus Poyet 6/1
Paul Lambert 6/1
Jorge Jesus 10/1
Martin Jol 25/1
Jose Mourinho 50/1
Steven Dodds 150/1

Well, it certainley looks like Martin O'Neil is the favourite to land this job and that comes to no surprise to anyone as he was knocking on the Champions League door with Aston before his shock exit.Roberto Di Matteo sacked by West Brom just a few days ago which came as a surprise to I think everyone including Roberto, he will be looking to get back into management as quick as pissible I would imagine,Chris Hughton recently sacked by Newcastle also in with a great shout. Gus Poyet a very strong outsider to land this job, doing brilliantly with Brighton in League one and he is also a former Assistant here at White Hart Lane under the Juande Ramos reign. A very strong contender he is. Also at the same price we have Paul Lambert another dark horse doing brilliantly with Norwich and he may well fancy a Champions League team. Then we have the outsiders Jorge Jesus, Martin Jol, The Special One Jose Mourinho and a relativley unknown person Steven Dodds. Jorge Jesus a double winner with benfica in the 2009/10 season, Martin Jol a former spurs boss currently unemployed following a spell with Ajax, Jose Mourinho I realy cant see the Special One leaving Real Madrid without anything to show for his time there and finally Steven Dodds a unknown former footballer who player for Scottish Premierleague Side Kilmarnock FC, he has had no managerial experience what so ever and is a real outsider to land the job.

This is my first ever attempt at a story so I want HONEST opinions I dont care if they are bad just tell em ways I can improve my stroys

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

I WANT THE JOB.

Gus Poyet has put himself out there for the Tottenham job he said in a press conference he believes he has what it takes to win the Champions League and indeed the Premierleague with Tottenham. He also said if he doesn't get the job he hopes Brighton fans can understand why he has applied for the job.

images

LEVY ANNOUNCES NEW MANAGER​

Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy has announced his new manager as Steven Dodds. A massive shock to us and indeed all football fans. I wonder what the Tottenham fans think about the decision of there Chairman. Dodds who has had no past managerial experience at any club never mind a Champions League club has been appointed as manager of Tottenham Hotspurs. He has beaten Martin O'Neil, Di Matteo, Chris Hughton and Martin Jol to the job. No question about it them four managers will be trying to phone Daniel Levy and ask him just why this young man has beaten them to the job. Daniel Levy did say he doesn't care about past experience so I guess that will be his answer.They will be bitterley dissapointed. Not to mention he also beat off competition from Gus Poyet who put himself out there and said he would love to manager Tottenham.

images

Contract Details

Type - Full Time Contract
Wages - £17,000 p/w
Started - 6/7/2010
Expires - 30/6/2010

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

New Spurs boss an Arsenal fan!​

It has emerged to us that the new Tottenham manager Steven Dodds is an Arsenal fan. It was revealed to the whole world when he was asked in an interview "Some fans take in a new unknown manager if he is a hardcore fan of who they are managing does this apply to you?" Dodds' reply was

"Well I hate to admit but if that is the case then I am aswell packing my bags and heading for the hills just now as I am a die hard....... Arsenal fan.

images

Afterwards he had said he was not going to let his love for Arsenal get in the way of his plans for Tottenham he also mentioned he is not going to have a soft spot for Arsenal when the two North London rivals meet in the Premierleague​

Tottenham Hotspur spokesperson Mike Jackson has released the statement that he has the support of all Tottenham fans as long as he sticks to his words and does not back down from Arsenal and indeed any club to that matter.

images

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Tottenham Board give Dodds £16,000,000 To Spend

The Tottenham board have given Dodds the funds they believe he needs to qualify for the Champions League next season. 16,000,000 they believe is enough for Dodds to do so.

Dodds has told Sky Sports News he does not intend on spending all of that cash and says he only needs a Left Back and that will be good enough for Tottenham to qualify for the Champions League.

Tottenham announce intrest in Benfica Left Back Fabio Coentrao

Tottenham manager Steven Dodds has announced his intrest in Benfica Left Back Fabio Coentao and says he is willing to pay up to £10,000,000 for him, Dodds had a press conference earlier and a journalist from Sky Sports News asked him "Do you have any transfer targets in mind?" Dodds replied

"As a matter of fact I have a few in mind, one of them being Portugese Left Back Fabio Contrao. I have been an admirer of his talents for many years now and have always loved the way he supports his midfielders. Another few people I am intrested in is Fiorentinas 17 Year Old Wonderkid Khouma Babacar, He is a tremendous younf talent and with his Skill you would not believe me if I told you he was 17 years old, another few I am intrested in are:

Shinji Kagawa
Adil Rami
Mamadou Sakho and
Romelu Lukaku

images

images

Tottenham are thought to have to have had a £8,000,000 bid accepted for Benfica Left Back Fabio Coentrao and they have also put Fan Favourite striker Robbie Keane on the transfer window with Fulham, Palermo and Atletico Madrid roumered to be intrested. The Tottenham manager Steven Dodds made it very clear to Robbie and indeed a few others including Jamie O'Hara and David Bentley that they are not in his plans for the club.

images

Deadline day of the Transfer window has reached us and what a day it has been for all the clubs especially Tottenham. The club have announced in the last few hours the signing of Portugese Left Back Fabio Coentrao for a sum believe to be £8,000,000. The club have also announced the signing of teenage sensation Khouma Babacar for a sum believed to be around £11,000,000 which is a great deal of money for a 17 Year Old. The Manager Steven Dodds also announced the departures of Robbie Keane to Atletico Madrid for £3,500,000 and also David Bentley to Hoffenheim for £3,000,000. Other departures see Giovani Dos Santos leave on loan to Deportivo for a fee of £200,000 and also Jack Livermore to Burnley for £1,000,000

Tottenham Transfers In

Fabio Coentrao - £8,000,000
Khouma Babacar - £11,000,000

Tottenham Transfers Out

David Bentley - £3,000,000
Robbie Keane - £3,500,000
Jake Livermore - £1,000,000
Kyle Walker - Loan
Giovani Dos Santos - Loan Fee £200,000
Oscar Jansson - Loan
Dean Parrett - Loan

View attachment 136789

Other Notable Transfers

Bryan Ruiz FC Twente ----> Manchester City - £14,250,000
Jan Vertonghen Ajax -----> Manchester United - £11,000,000
Jefferson Farfan Schalke -----> Manchester City - £8,750,000
Steven Pienaar Everton -----> Chelsea - £6,500,000
Liam Ridgewell Birmingham ------> Fulham - £5,250,000
Joan Capdevila Villareal -------> Liverpool - £4,400,000
Thorgan Hazard Lens -----> Arsenal - £3,200,000
Lucas Digne Lille -----> Arsenal - £3,100,000
Abdallah Yaisien PSG ----> Arsenal - £2,700,000
Vaclav Kadlec Sparta Prague -----> Arsenal - £1,000,000
Daniel Situ Lens ------> Chelsea - £900,000
Kevin Zaragoza -----> Real Madrid - £3,800,000
Miroslav Kolse Bayern ------> Barcelona - £3,200,000
Balazs Dzsudzsak PSV -----> Benfica - £12,500,000
Demba Ba Hoffenheim -----> Bayern - £13,250,000
Andreas Beck Hoffenheim ------> Bayern - £10,500,000
Christian Trasch Stuttgart ------> Bayern - £8,250,000

Last edited:
Thats all for now I have played pre season and some league/cup games will post when I get up hoefully will have some followers by them