Fm14KmD

Reaction score
View attachment 264562
BREAKING NEWS

Tottenham Manager Mauricio Pochettino announced today that he is stepping down despite not managing the team in a single match citing personal family issues as the reason behind his sudden departure.

Speaking exclusively to us here at tottenhamhotspurfc.com he cited 'personal family issues' as his reason for leaving but he has vowed that he will soon be returning to football management.

'When I got the Tottenham job, I was overjoyed. They are a great team who have a lot of lot of potential but unfortunately my family back home in Argentina require my immediate attention and that unfortunately means I can no longer be the Manager here at Totteham Hotspur. I do wish them and the next manager the very best of luck and I promise everyone that I will be back in football management very soon and whoever decides to hire me will not regret it!'

Rumors surrounding who will become the next Spurs manager are beginning to circulate, the bookmakers have made Harry Redknapp 5/1 favorite to make a return to White Hart Lane but it is unknown whether the club are willing to meet his high wage demands to ply him away from the QPR hotseat.

Daniel Levy, the Chairman of Tottenham, has released a statement regarding Pochettino's sudden departure.

'We here at Tottenham Hotspur Football Club would like to thank Mauricio for coming to the club and being so willing to help us grow and are very sorry to see him leave so early in his career with us. He is a brilliant manager and we are certain that once he decides that he is ready to come back into football management, he will do a brilliant job at whatever club he goes to. We would also like to reassure everyone involved with the club that we will find a very suitable replacement are certain that whoever takes over from Mauricio will do a wonderful job in taking the club forward.'

I know I have started a lot of threads recently but game crashes have forced me constantly restart saves ect. but I am confident that this save will be fine!! Hope you enjoyed the first little update.

I would like to thank Brendn for the inspiration with his amazing story and i hope he makes a new long term save soon!

I also don't expect my story to be as big but still hope you guys enjoy! Thanks!

Last edited:
I know I have started a lot of threads recently but game crashes have forced me constantly restart saves ect. but I am confident that this save will be fine!! Hope you enjoyed the first little update.

I would like to thank Brendn for the inspiration with his amazing story and i hope he makes a new long term save soon!

I also don't expect my story to be as big but still hope you guys enjoy! Thanks!

I do love how I've inspired people to contribute to the stories section :D
I've ideas in my head for a new story but I want to be sure about it before I dive in.

Best of luck here mate. Spurs are a side I've always felt are 95% on their way to being a major force in English football. They already have one of the best Goalkeepers in the world as well as a few decent youth prospects in the first team.
Good luck :D

I do love how I've inspired people to contribute to the stories section :D
I've ideas in my head for a new story but I want to be sure about it before I dive in.

Best of luck here mate. Spurs are a side I've always felt are 95% on their way to being a major force in English football. They already have one of the best Goalkeepers in the world as well as a few decent youth prospects in the first team.
Good luck :D

Dude, It's an absolute honour to have you comment on my story. Massive fan and tbh I reckon that another 5 year plan would be great from you.

What do you think of my layout? Not great with graphic designing and **** (banners ect.) like you had so will not be using them often if any. Can't wait to get this started

Dude, It's an absolute honour to have you comment on my story. Massive fan and tbh I reckon that another 5 year plan would be great from you.

What do you think of my layout? Not great with graphic designing and **** (banners ect.) like you had so will not be using them often if any. Can't wait to get this started

My 5 year plans feel like a Liverpool project to me so I may not do them with other teams.
I'm working on some ideas for a journeyman save though.

Banners, Posters, ect: I was ***** at them when I started out. Practice on Photoshop/GIMP and you'll get better. Trust me, after you get to know what you can and cant do, you'll be churning out great graphics :)

Thanks man, do you have any tips on how to make decent graphics?

Do you also have any tips on how to write my story? Can't wait to read the next Brendn story mate! Next update will be up tommorow. I will admit that they may look an awful lot like your for the first couple of updates but they will soon take their own identity!! Thanks man!

View attachment 264198
One of the most attractive managerial vacancies in Europe right now is the Tottenham Hotspur FC job. An English football club who have never managed to fight for the Barclays Premier League title despite being a great team full of ability. They are well known for their inability to challenging for the title and despite 10 different managers in the past 12 years trying to do just that, all have failed. Therefore the next manager will need to passion, hunger and determination to push the Tottenham side to challenge for and eventually win the Barclays Premier League title.

View attachment 264197
Tottenham play their home games at White Hart Lane and have done since their early days way back in 1889. White Hart Lane currently holds 36,284 people but many fans are crying for it to be expanded.

View attachment 860871
The Youth and Reserve teams train and play at Hotspur Way. While it may not be as iconic as Barcelona's La Masia or Liverpool's Kirky Academy but it has still produced many good youth prospects who will hopefully one day go on to become future first team players for Tottenham Hotspur FC.

View attachment 264176
Which is why when Tottenham Hotspur Chairman, Daniel Levy, announced that he will be holding a press conference this afternoon to unveil the new Tottenham Hotspur manager, the whole nation took notice.

View attachment 264175
View attachment 264174
"I want to welcome you all here today, I am going to answer a few questions before announcing the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club"
Reporter: There has been a call for more English managers to be given a shot at managing the higher ranked clubs in English football, did you find this as an important factor in your decision to hire your new manager?

Daniel Levy:
We didn't consider the nationality of the manager as important, what was is important is that they are determined to help this club push on and become a powerful force in the world of football, but luckily the person that we have chosen to become the new manager is English and all here at THFC feel like they are exactly what this club needs to push on to become the next force in football!

Reporter: There have been many signings at Spurs lately, therefore will there be any money for the next manager to work with?

Daniel Levy: Yes there have been quite a few signings here recently but the manager will still have a healthy budget to work with and that means that they will definitely be looking to improve the squad where they see necessary.

Reporter: Is the new manager a well-known and established manager in Europe?

Daniel Levy: The manager is definitely well-known but this is his first role as a manager, although he did have a very successful and decorated playing career, playing with clubs all over the world!

Therefore without further delay, I would like to introduce you to the new manager of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

David Beckham

View attachment 264171

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted recently lads, I have been incredibly busy with school and sorting out technical problems on my PC (The ****** thing won't work for me plus my monitor decided to be an idiot with me) and I have had to replace a few things (Monitor included) but now that it's all sorted I will be posting here regularly again after I have managed to think of a new story that I can do. Personally, I was thinking that I can maybe pick up where Brendn left off and do a Liverpool 5 year plan? I'm not to sure yet but I will hopefully be posting again in about 2-3 days as I will also need to make some graphics for the new story cause what's a good story without good graphics?

I would like to thank the few lads who commented on my story and I hope that those people and more decide to come and read whatever new story I decide to do.

Sorry this was a bit of an essay but thanks for reading and don't forget to read the next story:D:p

See yah later lads.

I lost the save and has to sort out my PC but will be starting a new one