Tottenham Hotspur - The New Force in English Football

pebleco

Reaction score
Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham_Hotspur.svg

newskysports_logo.jpg

Tottenham boss, Harry Redknapp was sacked yesterday afternoon after having a fueled rowl with higher authority at the club. It is said that he was totally out of order and needed to leave immediately. Later that day Tottenham offer a contract to young Brixham United star, Harry Day. Day has never had a managerial career so is looking forward to working with the players and staff at Tottenham. Although he came with a huge risk, said Tottenham's Assistant Manager, Kevin Bond, he could bring a new side to White Hart Lane, and bring this club to European glory.

Transfers in:
Oscar Cardozo - 8.5m
Marco Verratti - 450k
Gaston Fernandez - Free

Transfers out:
Danny Rose - Loan to Watford
Kyle Walker - Loan to Sheffield United
John Bostock - Loan to Shrewsbury
Gaston Fernandez - Loan West Brom
Dervite - Loan Colchester

Pre-Season
ankobb.png

Up-Coming Games:
I will be featuring the first 5 game and then updating every month (game time).
2j3l6ra.png

Tactics
w8uphi.png

Last edited:
Good Luck mate, Spurs are easy to get to the top if you make the right transfers

i signed cardozo for spurs before
great target man

anyway good luck mate

Is this just the managerial career, or are you going to play Hitman: Blood Money, to simulate the stealing cash from Portsmouth part?

jsht7p.png

Latest News:
Tottenham draw Crystal Palace in the League Cup.
Anticipation for the first game of the Premier League hots up

2f07l0p.png

fz45jl.jpg

fkpa9f.jpg

Rookie Manager Harry Day racked up his first win for Tottenham Hotspur today with a comfortable 3 - 0 win over Stoke. Lennon and Modric played very well, both staying wide and cutting in behind the full backs to get their goals. And defoe came on for a disappointing performance from newbie Oscar Cardozo to score a well placed goal after beating the off-side trap inside the box. Harry was very pleased with the result and wants to continue the run.

MOTM:
Aaron_Lennon_629622.jpg

Not only getting a goal but caused problems on the right wing.

this is a wicked lay-out mate,
check out my story sometime if you wan`t ;).

Surely if you were following the steps of Harry Redknapp, you would be Manager or Bournemouth, West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Portsmouth and then Spurs. You'd have to try and send them all into financial trouble as well. Surely this is just taking over Tottenham :S

I agree with above, I opened the story to hope you were emulating his whole career.

Good luck however, I like Spurs so will follow and it has a nice layout so far.

Yeh, allright it was just taking over Tottenham, if you could suggest a better topic name i will be listening.

Next update is away to Sunderland.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Latest News:
Marco Verratti becomes the youngest ever Tottenham player at the age of 16 years 283 days young.

2f07l0p.jpg

21o33vp.png

fkpa9f.jpg

Manager Harry Day continues the excellent standards at White Hart Lane by thrashing Sunderland 3 - 0 at the Stadium of Light. After hitting the bar twice, Aaron Lennon takes on the Sunderland full back, threads it through it Crouch, who turns and passes it back to Defoe who strikes it with vemon from 30 yards out. It hits the back of the net through the corner and the away crowd go wild. The second came again from Lennon who successfully got himself into the box and passed it to Modric who slammed the ball in the roof of the net after 38 mins. At this point, Tottenham were Cruising. The last goal came on the 50th minute when Tom Huddlestone swung the ball into the back post where Bassong connected his head with the ball and powered it into the back of the net. The goalkeeper was nowhere. Great away result for Tottenham.

MOTM:
1423151999-soccer-barclays-premier-league-chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur-stamford-bridge.jpg

Sebastien Bassong was rock hard at the back today, also grabbing himself a goal with a powering header at the back post.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Latest News:
Tottenham Boss Harry Day looks for young talent in Albin Ekdal
Underdogs Tottenham take on Liverpool

1r96r4.png

236txe.jpg

fkpa9f.jpg

Manager Harry Day shakes the hands of Rafa Benetez before walking down the tunnel towards the Tottenham changing rooms. He should be dissapointed with the result today as i think Tottenham deserved something out of the game even if it were a draw. Luka Modric again was class today along with Honduras star Wilson Palacios, who scored the equaliser in the 85th minute. Tottenham should have held onto the draw but Kuyt broke through the defence and then belted it into the back of the net. Nothing much else to say really but Tottenham players and fans need to keep their heads held high if they want to succeed this year. This was a tough game.

MOTM:
33449_news.jpg

Luka Modric shines as Tottenham lose their first game under the reigns of boss Harry Day

Unlucky there looks like you should have got at least a draw. Doing well though, keep it up.
Check out my story if you get chance please mate, just updated :)

Nice layout pal I will be following, if you want a tip, play Cardozo as a complete striker and see if that works for you. He is bagging them in for me playing in that role.

Good luck.

Nice layout pal I will be following, if you want a tip, play Cardozo as a complete striker and see if that works for you. He is bagging them in for me playing in that role.

Good luck.

Thanks so much, Cardozo hasn't really performed for me yet. I'll try him out against Man United :D

Cardozo works best for me as a Target Man :S