Tottenham Hotspur - Top 4 is in Danger

Frutty

Reaction score
*Hi guys this is my second story, Aston Villa one is close now, I still play on it and I am doing well, but I want to show you lads my work with my beloved team, Tottenham Hotspur.

Breaking News
bbcsport.1.u.png

Sensational new: Harry Redknapp has Resigned as Spurs manager just to join back his former club, Portsmouth. Spurs fans are angry and hopes their team will smash Portsmouth in the future matches. Some sources says that Harry has been threatened by some Spurs fans.
Harry Redknapp said he joined his former club because he has to finish the work he started here.

It is rumoured that Glenn Hoddle, Martin O'Neill, Jurgen Klissmann or Alan Shearer will take the hot seat, but the list can grow up.

Great News by same BBC Sports in the next day:
Glenn Hoddle has been named the Tottenham Hotspur Manager, the Spurs Legend promise to his fans that he will bring success to the club. He said he is ecstasic to re-join his former club and he looks forward to get Tottenham in Champions League.

Good luck but stick to this story.

Thanks guys!
@Jack Fulham : Hmm, there is another manager... :p

Hmmmmm
I wonder who will get the job?? tehe

Good luck with this...

I am gonna update later, I am busy with something right now.

I saw it Ryan, thanks all!

The first Press Conferince by Glenn Hoddle:

How you feel to be Tottenham manager?
I am delighted to be hired, I hope this time I will perform better than my last time.

What are your expectations for this season?
I hope we will secure a Champions League place next year and win League Cup.

So we will see new faces in Tottenham Squad?
We might, but the actual team is ready for challenge.

What strategy you will use to reach the next level with this club?
I think the actual squad is full of talents so I will concentrate on Youth Squad and Staff. I will try to improve our Scouting Team and recruit some great Hot Prospects.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

First un-official match with Glenn Hoddle on the bench.

2jb0bc2.png

Big scoreline well done. Not to challenging though...

Shocking News:
All the Tottenham Coaching Staff has been sacked! Glenn Hoddle is looking to bring more talented coaches and scouts which can help him build a Youth Fortress on White Hart Lane.
He said: "I don't want no one to think I am arrogant because I sacked them, but I need Staff of Tottenham calibre. I can make sure the fans we will make a great thing togheter this season."

Some fans have been dissapointed to see the Spurs staff have been sacked, but they have a big confidence in their manager.

Shocking News:
All the Tottenham Coaching Staff has been sacked! Glenn Hoddle is looking to bring more talented coaches and scouts which can help him build a Youth Fortress on White Hart Lane.
He said: "I don't want no one to think I am arrogant because I sacked them, but I need Staff of Tottenham calibre. I can make sure the fans we will make a great thing togheter this season."

Some fans have been dissapointed to see the Spurs staff have been sacked, but they have a big confidence in their manager.
Your mental mate. Lets see if it pays off though

Yeh, now I need some names about Coaching Staff.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

dos Santos transfer done!
Manchester City has completed the transfer of Giovani dos Santos for a bid of 8M. Tottenham will get 45% of the next transfer.

Modric is near a Man Utd move
While City get dos Santos, Man Utd is near to transfer Luka Modric to Old Trafford. The Croatian Winger is excited to join his new club and meet his new team-mates. The transfer fee is around 14M. Tottenham will get 50% of the next transfer.

Tottenham in bid for Young
Tottenham is looking to get a replacement of the same calibre of Modric. Aston Villa's Ashley Young has been bid by Tottenham with a fee of 14M.

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:23 PM ----------

Please moderators, close this topic, I am gonna begin a new challenge with Spurs or maybe with other team.

good luck with this, though you'd better pray hard that man u and man c do sell them in the future so that you could make a healthy profit :)