Tottenham Hotspur | Trophy Hunter

Tobey Mason

Reaction score
Football Manager 2020 | SPURS | Ep 1 | THE HUNT FOR TROPHIES BEGINS | FM20

➡️ LINK -

Welcome to Episode 1 of this Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Trophy Hunter Series! The main aim... Well... To win trophies of course.

Today we sign our FIRST Player and look at setting up our long term plan!

This is interactive and I need your support so get involved!

➡️ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

Spurs NEED a trophy soon to really be considered a TOP team... Am I the man to lead them along the way? I like to think so.

Do you BELIEVE Spirs can do it? Let me know?

This is a Fm 20 Series for the long haul!

Football Manager 2020 | SPURS | Ep 2 | SHAME ON YOU MARCUS RASHFORD

➡ LINK -

Spurs take on Man Utd and Juventus in the International Champions Cup and Marcus Rashford CHEATS!... Yes I'm Sour! So see how we do against Manchester United and Juventus!

➡ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

Spurs NEED a trophy soon to really be considered a TOP team... Am I the man to lead them along the way? I like to think so. Do you BELIEVE Spirs can do it? Let me know? This is a Fm 20 Series for the long haul! ➤ Subscribe to the channel for more Football Manager, Fifa and Football related content!

Last edited:
Football Manager 2020 | SPURS | Ep 3 | THE PRETTY BOY SIGNING & THE START OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE | FM20

➡ LINK -

We sign our second Transfer Signing... Young, English, Handsome... What more could you want from a signing? We also take on Sheffield United an Crystal Palace in our first two Premier League outings!

➡ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

Spurs NEED a trophy soon to really be considered a TOP team... Am I the man to lead them along the way? I like to think so. Do you BELIEVE Spirs can do it? Let me know? This is a Fm 20 Series for the long haul!

➤ Subscribe to the channel for more Football Manager, Fifa and Football related content!

Football Manager 2020 | SPURS | Ep 3 | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HERE WE COME | FM20

➡️ LINK -

The Champions League Group Stages are unveiled and we play our first Champions League match.

Can Spurs do one better this year and actually WIN the competition in this Trophy Hunter Series!

➡️ SUBSCRIBE LINK - shorturl.at/ouN68

Spurs NEED a trophy soon to really be considered a TOP team... Am I the man to lead them along the way? I like to think so.

Do you BELIEVE Spirs can do it? Let me know?

This is a Fm 20 Series for the long haul!

➤ Subscribe to the channel for more Football Manager, Fifa and Football related content!

❤️ Support the channel by remembering to Subscribe, Like and Comment on the videos.