rickypp7

Reaction score
So i am making a new save with Tottenham i want to help them make that push for consistent champions league football i need to know who to buy/sell i have no starded the save yet but im going to take a good 20 30 min to get so really good staff withs is the first i ever change any staff i dont know who is good and who is not but i am going to i will play a 4-2-3-1 i think i will get kevin volland and jonathan silva other then that i dont know what to do i will TRY(Key word here) to sell the 2 back up keepers they are old/suck and are on like 50k a week i will try to sell Adebayor the 2 back up keepers Younes Kaboul because he has 1 year left in his contract and i think i can get 20 mil for him and get balanta or doria i have never got doria any suggestions would be appreciated on the staff or players

if you can manage to get that money for those people its gonna be good. i tried selling Gomes, i asked 0.000 for him and nobody even tries.
doria will cost at least 12 million and balanta at least 7.
volland can be bought by 13million. i am not sure about silva.
in my save i bought Timo Horn, Ben Davies and with the rest of the money i bought Takashi Inui which increased **** sales.

Start by TRYING (key word) to use punctuation!:p

Id sell those players you suggest and get in:

Mayke/Sanchez Mino at LB

At cf Id bring in Benteke (you have the money)

Eric Dier as a CB is great. Get yourself Dave Parnaby as Head of Youth

Phil Cannon is the best choice for HOYD.
So to the team if i was Spurs i would be looking to sell the players out on loan for half the value or so to bring in money and lower wage budget i think if playing a 4-2-3-1 i would look at a LB Eduardo Sobol isi a beast with Rose as back up a back up CB like John Stones is a solid player and can play RB or E.Munoz is a top draw CB!
Maybe bring in a winger or 2 Georginio Wijnaldum or Mauro Bollino both ASSIST MACHINES!!