SamPeters

Reaction score
logo.png

BREAKING NEWS!
Pochettino.JPG

Mauricio Pochettino

In a strange turn of events, Mauricio Pochettino has decided to leave Tottenham Hotspur citing personal reasons for his departure
Daniel-Levy1.jpg

Daniel Levy has commented on Pochettino's departure

"I am disappointed that he has gone but thought personal reasons it is understandable, We will be accepting applications from anyone who feel they can take this job, weather they are experienced or just someone who sits at home and feels they can do a better job."
logo.png

New Manager Announced!

Uknown 21 Year old Samuel Peters has been appointed the new Tottenham Hotspur Manager to the shock of some fans
Daniel-Levy1.jpg

Daniel Levy explains the reason

"I know it may come to a shock to many people but I have given him this chance as he has great vision as to where he wants to take this club and I feel he can get us back into the top 4!"

logo.png

Transfers In and Out!
da-v-croatia-4x392-1397272_478x359.jpg

Dele Alli has joined Tottenham Hotspur from MK Dons for £3.4 Million

Dele Alli:"I am delighted to have joined Tottenham Hotspur, they are a great team and I am very happy to prove myself here."

Samuel Peters: "Bringing in Dele Alli shows our intentions for the way forward, i would like to have a lot of young talent in and show they can prove themselves with us and I am sure over the years Dele will prove it was a great addition."
250057690.jpg

Nabil Bentaleb has joined Fulham on loan until the end of the season!

Nabil Bentaleb: The boss feels me going out on loana this season will help my development so I have no bad feelings about not being able to contribute this season but hopefully I can have a good season and get a chance next year!"

Samuel Peters: Nabil has some great talent no doubt but I feel he may struggle to push in this season but I am willing to give him a chance next season if he proves himself."

logo.png

Transfer News!!!
Z

Lucas Romero has joined Tottenham Hotspur from Valez for £7.5 Million

Lucas Romero: "I am delighted to be joining Tottenham Hotspur and I hope to be involved straight away and can play in front of the great Tottenham Hotspur fans."

Samuel Peters: I am delighted that Lucas accepted our offer to come here, he is an exciting young talent and will go a long way and I hope he can do that with us!"

logo.png

Transfer Out
Emmanuel%20Adebayor%20topic.jpg

Emmanuel Adebayor has left Tottenham Hotspur to join Liverpool for £8.25 Million

Emmanuel Adebayor: "I have enjoyed by time at Tottenham Hotspur but the move to Liverpool is an exciting one for me and good luck to Tottenham Hotspur for the season.

Samuel Peters: "I felt it was best as he would be 3rd choice striker and i am also looking at other players to bring in which would most likely still be ahead of him but good luck to him at Liverpool."
logo.png

TRANSFER IN
250042213.jpg

Andrija Zivkovic has joined Tottenham Hotspur from Partizan for £6.25 Million and has been loaned straight back to Paritzan for the season.

Anrija Zvkovic: I am delighted to have signed a deal with Tottenham Hotspur and i am also delighted I have been loaned back so i can give the fans a proper send off and i will put 100% into every match.

Samuel Peters: I am delighted that Andrija Zvkovic has signed here and I feel he would be better out back on loan as its better for his development and then will be around the first team next season.

logo.png

Pre-Season 2014

Transfers
2s17xwo.jpg

Fixtures
w7c30j.jpg

Overall
I am delighted with how Pre-Season went apart from the Rizespor game but I am confident going into the season!

I'm just coming up to Xmas in my 2nd season with Spurs, finished 2nd in PL 1st season, runners up of League cup and quarters of Europa. Sitting top of PL so far in 2nd season and just got through to 1st knock out stage of CL, I've spent so much more than you lol

I did I complete overall near enough, managed to get £14m for Adebayor from Liverpool. Soldado was immense for me 1st season, although not too cracking this.

Overall, really enjoying my Spurs save so best of luck!

logo.png

August 2014

Board Expectations
2hz36a0.jpg

UEFA Europa League
The minimum requirement is to get to the Group Stages which I feel we will easily do, I am hoping to get to at least the Quarter Final stages as there will be some tough teams coming down into the Knockout Stages which I still feel is wrong that them clubs get another opportunity at a trophy

Barclays Premiership
The board want a top 6 finish and I think that is achievable and I also would like to push for a top 4 finish this season

FA Cup
The board wants us to get at least to the Quarter Finals, I am hoping for great cup runs this season but it will be tough as there is also a couple of "Giant Killers" in the competitions

Capital One Cup
The board are not that worried about this competition so they will not rate me on my performances but I am hoping we can have a strong showing this season!
TRANSFER%20CENTRE%20NEW_L.jpg

TRANSFER NEWS!
ings-512289.jpg

Danny Ings has joined Tottenham Hotspur from Burnley for a fee of £8 Million

Danny Ings: I am delighted to have joined Tottenham Hotspur, there is a great group of players here and it will be exciting to see what I can do at a top team and also in Europe, I want to thank Burnley and their fans for 3 amazing years and hope they can stay up this season.

Samuel Peters: I am delighted that Danny has joined us, he is a great striker and will be great competition between him, Roberto and Harry for playing for us.
images

Southampton 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Davies; Paulinho - Dembele (Romero - Half Time); Lamela (Chadli - Half Time) - Erikesen - Townsend; Soldado (Kane - 59 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Dier - Fazio - Stambouli - Ings

Goalscorers: Ben Davies - 62 Minutes

Man of the Match: Ben Davies

Manager Comments: Not the start to the season I had in mind, I was a bit disappointed that we could not get more shots on target today.

TRANSFER NEWS!!!
article-2141381-12514CA6000005DC-512_468x392.jpg

Benoit Assou-Ekotto has left Tottenham Hotspur and has joined Crystal Palace for a fee of £2.1 Million

Benoit Assou-Ekotto: I am delighted to be joining Crystal Palace as it will give me the first team football that I need, I understand the managers reasoning for letting me go so I have no bad feelings against him or the rest of the team and I wish them luck for this season.

Samuel Peters: It was best for us and Benoit that this deal happened, He is a good footballer but he would have struggled to get into the first team but I wish him well at Crystal Palace and will be interesting to see if he can keep them up!
381051d1377313595-one-man-vs-world-football-liga-europa.jpg

Play Off Leg One
Tottenham Hotspur 1
-0 Debrecen

(4-4-2) Starting 11: Vorm; Dier - Kaboul - Fazio - Rose; Stambouli - Romero (Alli - 59 Minutes) - Lennon (Lamela - 59 Minutes) - Chadli; Ings - Soldado (Kane - 59 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Chiriches - Paulinho - Townsend

Goalscorers: Danny Ings - 90+2 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Geza Orosz

Manager Comments: Well we left it to the last kick of the game to pick up the victory and give us the advantage going into the 2nd leg but I am delighted Ings picked up a goal on his debut!
images

Tottenham Hotspur 1
-1 Crystal Palace

(4-4-2) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Davies; Capoue (Romero - Half Time) - Eriksen (Dembele - 60 Minutes) - Lamela - Townsend; Ings (Soldado) - Kane

Subs Not Used: Kaboul - Rose - Paulinho - Lennon

Goalscorers: Andros Townsend - 42 Minutes

Man of the Match: Andros Townsend

Manager Comments: Very disappointed today, It's a game we really should have won, I hope this is not going to be a bad season for us if we already struggling to beat smaller teams in the league

TRANSFER NEWS!
5900b73d64da4fe9fd6851383e93c5a2.jpg

Sergi Roberto has joined Tottenham Hotspur from F.C. Barcelona on loan until the end of the season

Sergi Roberto: I am delighted to come to Tottenham for the season, I feel this will be a great club for me to develop for the season.

Samuel Peters: I felt we needed another Attacking Center Midfielder and to bring in Sergi for the season will add some competition there for this season and you never know if the season goes well, I may look to bring him permanently.

Play Off Leg Two
Debrecen (1) 1-4 (5) Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Naughton - Dier (Kaboul - 61 Minutes) - Chiriches - Rose; Romero - Paulinho; Lamela (Lennon - 61 Minutes) - Eriksen - Chadli; Ings (Soldado - Half Time)

Subs Not Used: Davies - Stambouli - Dembele - Kane

Goalscorers: Danny Ings - 3 Minutes, Nacer Chadli - 40 Minutes, Roberto Soldado - 70 + 73 Minutes

Man of the Match: Roberto Soldado

Manager Comments: A great performance by us today and now lets hope we can take this kind of performance into the league now and was great for all 3 players that scored
images

West Ham United 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-4-2) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Fazio (Kaboul - 70 Minutes) - Vertonghen - Rose; Paulinho - Dembele - Lennon - Eriksen (Lamela - 64 Minutes); Ings (Kane - 70 Minutes) - Soldado

Subs Not Used: Vorm - Chiriches - Roberto - Capoue

Goalscorers: Roberto Soldado - 8 + 64 Minutes

Man of the Match: Roberto Soldado

Manager Comments: A great victory here to end the month! nice to see Soldado bag a couple in a London derby

Overall Monthly Manager Comments: This was not the kind of start I had in mind, we should had beat Crystal Palace but Europe has gone well so far, i tinkered with formations just so I can see what players can do

Transfers
ae0eo6.jpg

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 8th
w9tdg2.jpg

Capital One Cup: 3rd Round vs Reading
UEFA Europa League: Group Stages
63stx0.jpg

FA Cup: Not Yet Entered

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Roberto Soldado - 4
Most Assists: Kyle Naughton + Nacer Chadli - 2
Most Man of the Matches: Roberto Soldado - 2
Yellow Cards: Jan Vertonghen + Eric Dier -1
Red Cards: None
Top Rating: Kyle Naughton - 7.58

My Player of the Month
4070.jpg

Kyle Naughton
He has had a great month here which included 2 assists! he will provide great competition for Walker when he is back

Didn't even notice you'd started a Tottenham save, they were my front-runner until I picked Newcastle!

Some good ins and outs in the window there, a lot of young players though so it'll be interesting to see if it pays dividends.

Good luck, always enjoyed reading up on peoples Spurs adventures throughout the years!

(Also, trust Liverpool to buy Adebayor...Even on Football Manager we make woeful signings!)

Didn't even notice you'd started a Tottenham save, they were my front-runner until I picked Newcastle!

Some good ins and outs in the window there, a lot of young players though so it'll be interesting to see if it pays dividends.

Good luck, always enjoyed reading up on peoples Spurs adventures throughout the years!

(Also, trust Liverpool to buy Adebayor...Even on Football Manager we make woeful signings!)

Ah nice lol, Always liked to see Spurs do well, yeah i prefer bringing in younger talent and players like Alli and Roberto will be used in the first team this season as it gives them better exposure and hopefully they will improve a lot

logo.png

September 2014
images

Tottenham Hotspur 3
-0 Burnley

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Dier - Vertonghen - Rose; Paulinho - Alli (Romero - 61 Minutes); Townsend - Lamela (Kane - 61 Minutes) - Chadli; Ings (Soldado - 61 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Fazio - Davies - Lennon - Capoue

Goalscorers: Andros Townsend - 55 + 89 Minutes, Harry Kane - 90+1 Minutes

Manager Comments: Had to wait until the Second Half for the first goal but we looked very comfortable the whole game, even though we did play the last 30 Minutes with 10 men as Soldado got injured less than a minute after coming onto the pitch!
red-cross-logo565.png

Injury News
roberto-soldado-tottenham-hotspur_1.jpg

Robert Soldado will be out for 4-5 Months with a Broken Foot

Group Stage Matchday One

Tottenham Hotspur 4
-2 Celtic FC

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Kaboul (Fazio - 60 Minutes) - Vertonghen - Davies; Stambouli - Romero; Lennon - Roberto (Dembele - Half Time) - Lamela; Ings (Kane - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Dier - Paulinho - Chadli - Townsend

Goalscorers: Danny Ings - 4 + 7 + 29 (Penalty) Minutes, Erik Lamela - 17 Minutes

Man of the Match: Danny Ings

Manager Comments: A great way to open the Group Stage for us, I was delighted to see Ings pick up a hatrick today and also Lamela for opening his account this season with us after a tough first couple games
images

Manchester United 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Fazio (Kaboul - 65 Minutes) - Vertonghen - Rose; Paulinho (Romero - 82 Minutes) - Dembele; Townsend - Eriksen - Chadli (Lamela - 65 Minutes); Ings

Subs Not Used: Vorm - Chiriches - Capoue - Kane

Goalscorers: Christian Eriksen - 87 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Juan Mata

Manager Comments: It was a close game today but Manchester United managed to take their chance better than us but we can hopefully move on from this
20120904-capital-one-cup.jpg

3rd Round

Tottenham Hotspur 3-
1 Reading

(4-2--3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Dier - Chiriches - Vertonghen (Fazio - Half Time) - Davies; Capoue - Alli; Lamela - Roberto (Romero - 63 Minutes) - Chadli; Kane (Ings - 63 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Dembele - Paulinho - Rose

Goalscorers: Erik Lamela - 26 + 35 Minutes, Nacer Chadli - 71 Minutes

Man of the Match: Erik Lamela

Manager Comments: Well we absolutely dominated this match yet we only won by 3-1, shoudl had really been by more but still a nice win the cup!
images

Tottenham Hotspur 5
-1 Newcastle United

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Chiriches (Dier - 60 Minutes) - Fazio - Rose; Paulinho - Romero; Townsend - Eriksen (Roberto - 60 Minutes) - Lamela (Chadli - 60 Minutes); Ings

Subs Not Used: Kaboul - Dembele - Lennon - Kane

Goalscorers: Federico Fazio - 3 Minutes, Danny Ings - 17 + 35 Minutes, Paulinho - 45 Minutes, Nacer Chadli - 76 Minutes

Man of the Match: Danny Ings

Manager Comments: An amazing win here today, a great performance by all the players

Overall Comments: Apart from the Manchester United match, this was a great month for us

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 6th
16hn90y.jpg

Capital One Cup: 4th Round vs Ipswich Town

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Danny Ings - 7
Most Assists: Kyle Naughton - 5
Most Man of the Matches: Roberto Soldado + Andros Townsend + Danny Ings - 2
Yellow Cards: Jan Vertonghen - 2
Top Rating: Kyle Naughton - 7.64

My Player of the Month
ings-512289.jpg

Danny Ings
He has had a great month and seems to have settled in with 5 goals this month!

logo.png

October 2014

Group Stage Matchday Two
Lokomotiv Moscow 2-4 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Naughton - Dier - Fazio - Rose; Stambouli - Dembele (Alli - 60 Minutes); Lennon - Roberto (Lamela - 60 Minutes) - Chadli; Kane (Ings - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Vertonghen - Davies - Romero - Eriksen

Goalscorers: Aaron Lennon - 49 Minutes, Danny Ings - 76 + 82 Minutes, Vedran Corluka OWN GOAL - 88 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Dame N'Doye

Manager Comments: A great win in the end as we came back from 2-0 down which showed great character from my side and also Corluka scoring an Own Goal against his old club settled the game!
images

Aston Villa 1-4 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Chiriches - Vertonghen (Romero - 62 Minutes) - Davies; Capoue - Paulinho (Alli - 62 Minutes); Townsend - Eriksen - Lamela; Ings (Azzaoui - 62 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Kaboul - Rose - Chadli - Kane

Goalscorers: Erik Lamela Penalty - 15 Minutes, Vlad Chiriches - 19 Minutes, Andros Townsend - 23 Minutes, Danny Ings - 33 Minutes

Manager Comments: A great win today against Villa and to go 4-0 up in the First Half was great and I was happy to be able to give young player Azzaoui his debut, He is a great prospect from the Youth team so he will feature every now and then
images

Tottenham Hotspur 5
-4 Queens Park Rangers

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Dier - Kaboul (Vertonghen - 67 Minutes) - Fazio - Rose; Stambouli (Paulinho - 67 Minutes) - Romero; Townsend - Alli (Roberto - 67 Minutes) - Chadli; Kane

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Eriksen - Lennon - Ings

Goalscorers: Harry Kane - 4 + 35 + 85 Minutes, Alex McCarthy Own Goal - 25 Minutes, Nacer Chadli - 50 Minutes

Man of the Match: Harry Kane

Manager Comments: While I am delighted to get the win and delighted for Kane to get a Hatrick, I was disappointed with the defending by my team today.

Group Stage Matchday Three
Tottenham Hotspur 2
-0 Feyenoord

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Fazio - Vertonghen - Davies; Romero (Alli - 60 Minutes) - Paulinho; Lennon - Eriksen - Townsend (Chadli - 60 Minutes); Ings (Kane - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Dier - Rose - Stambouli - Roberto

Goalscorers: Andros Townsend - 3 Minutes, Aaron Lennon - 55 Minutes

Man of the Match: Aaron Lennon

Manager Comments: 3 wins out of 3 in the Europa League so far which is great! good to see two English players scoring in the game!
images

Tottenham Hotspur 2
-1 Swansea City

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Dier - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Rose; Stambouli (Alli - 60 Minutes) - Romero; Townsend (Azzaoui - 60 Minutes) - Roberto - Chadli; Ings (Kane - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Kaboul - Naughton - Paulinho - Eriksen

Goalscorers: Nacer Chadli - 45+2 Minutes, Harry Kane - 65 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Wayne Routledge

Manager Comments: A great comeback in front of the home crowd today and decided to give Vorm a start against his old club and it payed off

4th Round
Tottenham Hotspur 2
-1 Ipswich Town

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Friedel; Naughton - Kaboul - Fazio - Davies (Rose - Half Time); Paulinho - Alli; Lennon (Chadli - 60 Minutes) - Eriksen - Townsend; Kane (Ings - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Chiriches - Capoue - Dembele - Romero

Goalscorers: Andros Townsend - 34 Minutes, Danny Ings - 85 Minutes

Manager Comments: We got away with it in this match, disappointing by my players but we still got the win to send us into the next round

Overall Comments: A great month where we won every game! the confidence in the squad is improving with each game

Team Competitions
Barclays Premiership: 3rd
4he8hz.jpg

Capital One Cup: Quarter Final Vs Watford
16av05s.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Danny Ings - 11
Most Assists: Kyle Naughton - 6
Most Man of the Matches: Andros Townsend - 4
Yellow Cards: Jan Vertonghen - 2
Top Rating: Andros Townsend - 7.67

My Player of the Month
Andros+Townsend+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Cardiff+XCwzGzxQuEpl.jpg

Andros Townsend
He has had a great month here for us which included two Man of the Match awards

Club Awards
x6fshz.jpg

Samuel Peters: I am delighted to have picked up the Manager of the Month but the effort of my players have been amazing this month

You re at least one quality striker light upfront mate.

Last edited:
You re at least one quality striker light upfront mate.

Yeah i know, I will be looking in January but will also have Soldado back at some point and got some youngsters so do not want to be over crowded lol

logo.png

November 2014
images

Everton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Dier - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Rose; Romero - Dembele; Townsend - Eriksen (Roberto - Half Time) - Chadli (Lamela - 61 Minutes); Ings (Kane - 61 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Fazio - Paulinho - Alli

Goalscorers: Vlad Chiriches - 33 Minutes, Jan Vertonghen - 35 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Christian Atsu

Manager Comments: Draw was the right result today, It was a very hard match against Everton so I am happy to have come away with a point.

Group Stage Matchday Four
Feyenoord 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Walker - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose; Stambouli (Alli - 60 Minutes) - Paulinho; Lennon - Roberto (Eriksen - 60 Minutes) - Lamela; Kane (Ings - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Kaboul - Romero - Townsend

Goalscorers: Harry Kane - 4 Minutes, Erik Lamela (Penalty) - 8 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Recife

Manager Comments: We performed great today I am delighted to have picked up the win again in the Europa League and we have now qualified for the Knockout Stages!
images

Tottenham Hotspur 6
-4 Leicester City

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Kaboul - Chiriches - Rose; Romero - Alli; Townsend (Lamela - 59 Minutes) - Eriksen (Roberto - 59 Minutes) - Chadli; Ings (Kane - 59 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Dier - Fazio - Paulinho - Dembele

Goalscorers: Andros Townsend - 5 Minutes, Vlad Chiriches - 15 Minutes, Danny Ings - 31 Minutes, Christian Eriksen - 34 Minutes, Harry Kane - 68 Minutes, Erik Lamela - 72 Minutes

Man of the Match: Christian Eriksen

Manager Comments: What a crazy natch this was! it was 4-4 at half time!
images

Hull City 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Walker (Naughton - 70 Minutes) - Kaboul (Dier - Half Time) - Vertonghen - Davies; Romero - Paulinho; Lennon (Townsend - 60 Minutes) - Roberto - Chadli; Kane

Subs Not Used: Dembele - Alli - Lamela - Ings

Goalscorers: Lucas Romero - 12 Minutes, Nacer Chadli - 18 Minutes, Sergi Roberto - 20 Minutes, Harry Kane - 62 Minutes

Man of the Match: Jan Vertonghen

Manager Comments: What an amazing win away today by us! Romero's goal was a cracking 30 yard effort for his first ever goal for us!, Roberto also picked up his first goal for the club today as well, Vorm got a chance as he has been complaining as Lloris has been the main keeper and he performed well today and was great to use Walker again today as we slowly bring him back from his injury

Group Stage Matchday Five
Celtic 5-2 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Naughton - Dier - Vertonghen - Rose; Alli - Dembele (Paulinho - 59 Minutes); Townsend - Eriksen - Lamela (Chadli - 59 Minutes); Ings (Kane - 59 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Kaboul - Walker - Romero - Lennon

Goalscorers: Danny Ings - 21 Minutes, Christian Eriksen - 58 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Callim McGregor

Manager Comments: This was by far the worst performance since I have been here, I was not happy with them one bit! very embarrassing
images

Tottenham Hotspur 3
-1 Stoke City

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Walker - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Davies; Romero - Paulinho; Lamela - Eriksen (Lennon - 61 Minutes) - Chadli (Townsend - 61 Minutes); Kane (Ings - 61 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Kaboul - Naughton - Alli - Dembele

Goalscorers: Harry Kane - 6 Minutes, Erik Lamela - 38 Minutes, Jan Vertonghen - 61 Minutes

Man of the Match: Christian Eriksen

Manager Comments: Well the team got over the disappointment of the last game and picked up a nice win here today

Overall Comments: League was great this month and so was one of the Europa League but that was totally unacceptable in the Europa League match against Celtic!

Team Competitions
16leovn.jpg

Capital One Cup: Quarter Final Vs Watford
23u4n89.jpg

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Danny Ings - 13
Most Assists: Christian Eriksen - 8
Yellow Cards: Jan Vertonghen + Eric Dier - 2
Top Rating: Andros Townsend - 7.38

My Player of the Month
harry-kane.jpg

Harry Kane
He has had a great month here which has included 4 goals!

Player Awards

Young Player of the Month
15fofvc.jpg

Manager of the Month
11hs0lt.jpg

Goal of the Month
33tkumh.jpg

[video=youtube;2r2PMr6Javk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r2PMr6Javk[/video]​

Last edited:
Lots of high scoring games - glad to see Kane is doing well.

Doing well!
Romero is a beast!
Sergi Roberto looks decent too! He was too expensive to buy outright in first season. Pisstake man.
How many saves have you got on the go? :-O ha

logo.png

December 2014
images

Manchester City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Walker - Kaboul - Chiriches - Rose; Romero - Paulinho (Alli - Half Time); Townsend (Lennon - 61 Minutes) - Eriksen (Chadli - 48 Minutes) - Lamela (SENT OFF - 48 Minutes); Ings

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Dier - Dembele - Kane

Goalscorers: Danny Ings - 37 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Frank Lampard

Manager Comments: I was delighted we hung on for a draw in the end considering we went down to 10 men!
images

Tottenham Hotspur 1
-1 Sunderland

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Vorm; Naughton - Dier - Vertonghen - Davies; Stambouli - Dembele (Alli - 60 Minutes); Townsend - Roberto - Chadli (Lennon - 28 Minutes); Kane (Ings - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Walker - Rose - Paulinho - Eriksen

Goalscorers: Jan Vertonghen - 72 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Wes Brown

Manager Comments: With the chances we had in this match, we really should have won this so it is disappointing

Group Stage Matchday Six
Tottenham Hotspur 2
-2 Lokomotiv Moscow

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Walker Dier - Vertonghen - Rose; Romero - Paulinho; Lamela - Eriksen (Dembele - 61 Minutes) - Townsend (Chadli - Half Time); Kane (Ings - 61 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Stambouli - Alli - Lennon

Goalscorers: Lucas Romero - 50 Minutes, Danny Ings - 85 Minutes

Man of the Match:

Manager Comments: Again a game we really should have won, but we did top the group
images

West Bromwich Albion 1-4 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Walker - Kaboul - Chiriches - Davies; Stambouli - Alli; Lennon - Roberto (Eriksen - 60 Minutes) - Chadli (Townsend - 60 Minutes); Ings (Kane - 60 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Vertonghen - Dembele - Romero

Goalscorers: Aaron Lennon - 15 + 45+1 Minutes, Harry Kane - 79 Minutes, Christian Eriksen - 89 Minutes

Man of the Match: Aaron Lennon

Manager Comments: Disappointing to concede right at the end but it was a great effort by my players today

Quarter Final
Tottenham Hotspur 2
-0 Watford

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Friedel; Naughton - Dier - Fazio - Rose; Romero - Dembele; Townsend (Roberto - 65 Minutes) - Eriksen - Chadli (Lennon - 65 Minutes); Kane (Ings - 65 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Vertonghen - Chiriches - Paulinho - Alli

Goalscorers: Gabriele Angella (Own Goal) - 1 Minute, Moussa Dembele - 65 Minutes

Man of the Match: Moussa Dembele

Manager Comments: We have got through to the Semi Finals which is great but with the amount of shots we had, I wished we could had put a couple more past them
images

Tottenham Hotspur 1
-1 Liverpool

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Walker - Chiriches - Vertonghen - Davies; Romero - Paulinho; Lennon (Rose - 61 Minutes) - Roberto (Eriksen - 61 Minutes) - Lamela; Ings (Kane - 61 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Dier - Alli - Chadli

Goalscorers: Danny Ings - 43 Minutes

Man of the Match:
Simon Mingolet

Manager Comments: Even though to most it was seem like a good point, we were by far the better side today and should have won this game today but its better than nothing!
images

Arsenal 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Davies; Romero - Paulinho (Alli - 60 Minutes); Lennon - Eriksen - Lamela (Chadli - 60 Minutes); Kane (Ings - Half Time)

Subs Not Used: Naughton - Chiriches - Dembele - Roberto

Goalscorers: Jan Vertonghen (66 Minutes), Nacer Chadli - 90+3 Minutes

Man of the Match: Jan Vertonghen

Manager Comments: What a derby match! and I was delighted that Chadli got the last minute winner and our fans went absolutely mental!
Rafael+Van+Der+Vaart+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+Arsenal+GNLDyP3ccm_l.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur fans celebrate the last minute winner against Arsenal!
images

Tottenham Hotspur 4
-0 Chelsea

(4-2-3-1) Starting 11: Lloris; Naughton - Dier - Chiriches (Fazio - 68 Minutes) - Rose; Stambouli - Dembele; Lamela - Roberto - Chadli; Ings (Kane - 68 Minutes)

Subs Not Used: Walker - Paulinho - Lennon - Eriksen

Goalscorers: Nacer Chadli - 25 + 34 Minutes, Petr Cech (Own Goal) - 47 Minutes, Sergi Roberto - 80 Minutes

Man of the Match: Nacer Chadli

Manager Comments: What a performance and what a way to end 2014 on! Chadli once again was amazing and has scored 3 goals in 2 matches!
P20-130929-366.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur fans celebrate the amazing win over Chelsea

Overall Comments: What an amazing way to end 2014! With Sunderland and Lokomotiv Moscow surprisingly being the only bad games of this month but them two great derby games at end of the month shows the quality my team has!!

Team Competitions
bhj3px.jpg

Capital One Cup: Semi Final Vs Manchester United
UEFA Europa League: 1st Knockout Round Vs Dnipro
wjdvdz.jpg

FA Cup: 3rd Round Vs Woking

Player Stats
Top Goalscorer: Danny Ings - 16
Most Assists: Christian Eriksen - 9
Yellow Cards: Danny Rose + Jan Vertonghen + Eric Dier - 2
Red Cards: Erik Lamela - 1
Top Rating: Kyle Naughton - 7.26

My Player of the Season So Far
Chadli-Tottenham-starting-berth-503386.jpg

Nacer Chadli
What a season this lad is having so far, he may not be the highest on the ratings but I honestly felt he would be more of a back up for me this season but with the performances he has put in, especially in the last 2 matches, he may have to feature more in the starting line up!

How The Players Have Performed So Far This Season
k011zk.jpg

34zlp49.jpg

I have decided to stop this game, just did not feel it anymore, I will just stick to my Brighton game!​