Tottenham impose ban on vuvuzelas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
loooooooolll are they that bad? They are annoying but who would blow that thing all match in england?

Away fans will obviously sneak them in now. There was no need to ban them

ahhh thats a shame, i got a nice white one that i would have given to a spurs fan haha.

How long untill the premier league will just ban them completly?

We don't need them to create atmposphere at WHL....ship 'em off to the Emirates. Could hear a pin drop other there....

We don't need them to create atmposphere at WHL....ship 'em off to the Emirates. Could hear a pin drop other there....

unless one of their player are playing badly then they start piping up but in the wrong way.

Good -- I really don't like them. One thing I disliked about the World Cup was being unable to hear the 'oooohs' and 'ahhhhs' from the crowd when chances were created. Instead, all we got was one long uninterrupted 90 minute droan :(

Just created unnecessary media attention when the World Cup has been over for two weeks now.

Bit pointless, if anything this post has just reminded me of vuvuzelas.

Reading, Have introduced a "Bring your vuvuzela" Day. Where you can bring vuvuzelas, and buy them outside the ground for 1.50. The Day is the first day of the season against Scunthorpe.. Can't wait. :'( ;)

I now want to go to White Hart Lane just to play one.

Killjoy's :(

Any fans who create any sort of atmosphere won't need them.

Well done Spurs, that's what County need to do!

It's not what English atmosphere's about.

unless one of their player are playing badly then they start piping up but in the wrong way.

a team with a poor atmosphere mocking another team with a poor atmosphere, is like dawn french calling jo brand a fat cow.

We don't need them at WHL.

Can't say I am bothered either way.

a team with a poor atmosphere mocking another team with a poor atmosphere, is like dawn french calling jo brand a fat cow.

but atleast we get behind our players if they are under-performing not giving them stick. i cant vouch for other chelsea fans but all i know is i dont stop signing when i go to games.

Good, who wants Vuvuzela noises rather than singing and chanting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back