Tottenham impose ban on vuvuzelas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have followed suit and also banned vuvuzelas from their ground. Apparently they didn't want to be the first to do it.

It's 1913 all over again.

but atleast we get behind our players if they are under-performing not giving them stick. i cant vouch for other chelsea fans but all i know is i dont stop signing when i go to games.
XD Are you kidding?XD

I remember watching your 1-1 draw with wigan a few years ago at stamford bridge and the team was booed off at half time and fulltime. Properly loud booing as well.:$

XD Are you kidding?XD

I remember watching your 1-1 draw with wigan a few years ago at stamford bridge and the team was booed off at half time and fulltime. Properly loud booing as well.:$

difference is that game lost us the title.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

west ham have banned them now also killjoys lol.

difference is that game lost us the title.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------[/COLOR]

west ham have banned them now also killjoys lol.
And?
The chelsea match at old trafford this season is probably the game that cost us the title and we didn't boo. If the same happened to liverpool i'm sure they wouldn't have booed.

You didn't get behind the players like you said chelsea fans always do.<)

There's no need to ban them, unless people bring them in, and after a home match or two, if people do, they should just ban them then.

It's nice seeing an arguement about atmosphere, and knowing we have Anfield, *******!

And?
The chelsea match at old trafford this season is probably the game that cost us the title and we didn't boo. If the same happened to liverpool i'm sure they wouldn't have booed.

You didn't get behind the players like you said chelsea fans always do.<)

it is well known that the real fans dont boo any players even right up until his last game chelsea fans sung shevchenko's name and he even says that himself.

It looks like I'll have to smuggle in vuvuzela's as well at bottle caps now :'(

there not thinking the vuvus are gonna make them flop like England do

There's no need to ban them, unless people bring them in, and after a home match or two, if people do, they should just ban them then.

Alternatively, they could avoid the trip to unnecessary land and just stick with banning them before anyone has the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back