speedyhear

Reaction score
need a good young left back with bags on potential to be back up for squad depth and reasonably cheap preferably below 5m but willing to go up to £10m.

celtics left back izaguire
who else have you signed in your tottenham squad i'm looking for a creative cm all spurs midfield are dmc

fellaini is already away im looking at some1 i can bring straight into the squad who will get me goals from cm or create more goals as i play 4-3-3 with a dm 2 cm amr aml st and my strikers not scoring alot and my players are all defensive minded

LB - Jetro Willems
CM - Yterrgard-Jensen or Bressan

second season as spurs, starting XI in a 4 across the middle, two wingers, centre mid, central attacking mid and then two strikers is Lloris, BAE, Vertonghen, Okore (highly recommend him, signed first season for 1.3 mil), Walker, Bale, Sandro, Lennon, Willian, Adebayor and Cavani. playing adebayor as deep lying forward on the right with cavani as poacher on the left is goals guaranteed. last time i checked adebayor is 21 goals in 23 appearances and cavani is 13 in 17. currently sit top of the prem on 27 points from 12 games ( myself and chelsea have 2 games in hand over most of the legitimate other title contenders in the league ). basically, when cavani transfer lists by request, 32 million is an absolute bargain!

Benat his stats are good and he has a 17.5 mil release clause, depends if you still have that sort of cash though..

Last edited: