Tottenham January

owen7

Reaction score
It's still the first season, but I want another Defensive Mid but fairly cheap to go with Veloso. I'm happy with my wingers Lennon,Bentley,Modric. Also maybe a pacey Center Back? Also I want to either get Vagner Love or some guys say Cardazo or something like that, and maybe Aqualini [spelling] - Does anyone know how much this will cost me roughly? But who should I sell from my squad? There's an image below of my squad. Thanks!
Also Gomes got world player of the year, with Buffon, but should I sell him and get Asenjo or Akinfeev [spelling]?

Last edited:
I will scout him and see, but who shall I sell?

woodgate or dawson . could sell them maybe

I might sell King and Dos Santos? Maybe put him on loan? I want to sell Palacio but I doubt he'll go because he just came. Also can somebody tell me shall I sell Gomes and get Asenjo or Akinfeev even though Gomes won with Buffon World Player?

Should I give him out on loan? For a few months since I don't use him much? This is my transfer list so far:

- Asenjo or Akinfeev [spelling] (shall i keep gomes?!)

- Vagner Love or Cardazo [spelling]

- Zapata

- Aqualini

lol another spelling mistake
its Alberto Aquilani
Yeah it works now! :D He's there, but he's valued 13 Million, how much do I have to offer, I bare;ly got any money :'( Just signed Vagner Love, although I appealed for his permit cause they turned it down.

That seems long, can't somebody just tell me the price since Vagner Love's permit wont be accepted.

depends what database and where u are on the game....if u ask me aquilani isnt worth buying, if u want cheap defensive mid u should try ZUCULINI hes amazing. A pacey centre back is not hard to come by really, u should find a lot

He's not in my game, Alberto is well expensive. Any other guys?

sell boateng and jenas and don't get rid of Dos Santos. he's done wonders for my spurs team. play him as AML. he gets a lot of assist ;)

Dos Santos can be sold in the summer, he won't be good enough long term. Forget Aquilani, he won't come to you yet.

To fill that DM position you might want to try:

Palombo (if he hasn't already been sold snap him up from Sampdoria, the guy is class)
Camacho

Bargain basement buy = Mudingayi

Akinfeev is pure class, Asenjo doesn't cut the grade. Gomes is a quality keeper for a few years, only sell him if you've struck a deal for Akinfeev and have quality backup.

for dm try nuri sahin or gojko kacar as the players mention by darren_daz are good but may cost, these should cost less