tottenham, liverpool and blacknurn in race to sign benfica striker oscar cardozo

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to Spurs, Oscar! One thing we need is a good Striker. Wouldnt mind him at Blackburn as well because of Indian Owners :wub:

i hope he would go to man utd but under harry hudini he could be star

He would be quality at the might Blackburn. Too good for Liverpool tho ;)

no disrespect to Blackburn but why would he go there instead of spurs or liverpool.

He can guarantee first team football at Liverpool.

I remember getting mocked by my friends for exalting him and his ability before the World Cup only for him to be among the legion of players who failed to turn up.

For my sake, I hope he comes to the Prem and continues generally being awesome.

if he's half as good as his fm counterpart , he'll be setting the premier league alight

He can guarantee first team football at Liverpool.

I would rate Torres over him any day of the week, Oscar would probably say that himself and with the Liverpool way being 1 up top it wouldn't guarantee anything

I would rate Torres over him any day of the week, Oscar would probably say that himself and with the Liverpool way being 1 up top it wouldn't guarantee anything

Obviously, but it is possible to play with more than one striker oO)

Hogdson played 4-4-2 at Fulham, so why not?

Think he would be a good signing for all three of them. Blackburn obviously would lead the line and with his quality he would get goals. Liverpool, he would provide excellent cover for Fernando and give them a few extra options in attack and finally for Spurs he would just add yet another option.

I just can't see Liverpool signing him if I'm honest. He would be a fantastic striker for Blackburn and yet another tall striker at Spurs

Cardozo would easily get in our team ahead of, Pav, Crouch and Keane.

Cannot see why he would even contemplate moving from Benfica to Blackburn if im honest.

spurs would be the obvious choice considering liverpool are a team in decline and blackburn is battling relegation

Come to Spurs, Oscar! One thing we need is a good Striker. Wouldnt mind him at Blackburn as well because of Indian Owners :wub:

Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, Crouch, Keane are all good strikers. We only have Torres, and (Bless his socks) N'gog (who is good)
We need a target man, we have since Crouch left. Was excellence vs us last year, come here, Oscar!

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

He would be their best striker by far so he can guarantee 1st team football

Would he be happy with a team full of pretty much, rejects, with no European football?

Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, Crouch, Keane are all good strikers. We only have Torres, and (Bless his socks) N'gog (who is good)
We need a target man, we have since Crouch left. Was excellence vs us last year, come here, Oscar!

Jesus, Keane is appauling now, never been the same player since he left for Liverpool, hance why he doesnt play any more, Crouch cannot finish to save his life, yet strangely can for england :S

Pav is far too inconsistant and doesnt get in the game, will pop up with goals but we need more than that.

Defoe is our only really prolific striker.

We desperately need a big target man to play up front on his own, and Crouch cannot do this.

Most top players don't go for just money alone, they go to a place where they can win trophies. So with that said blackburn is out of the picture. Liverpool wont make champions league next year, they are out of the picture. Which leaves tottenham, they have a chance to make top 4 again, and he may be able to play for them in champs league now, unless he already played for benfica (not sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back