tottenham, liverpool and blacknurn in race to sign benfica striker oscar cardozo

• Thread starter Thread starter oneunited
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think he is the players spurs need atm, they need a world class striker not another very good one :S

Would be good with 'pool imo

Would be great for blackburn

Liverpool wont make champions league next year, they are out of the picture.
Well it's easy to say they won't, but they're in contention. Man City are obviously the frontrunners, but 'pool aren't too far off Spurs.

And why wouldn't he go to a non-Champions League team? Especially if we're talking January, at which point the fourth place will probably be still up for grabs. If he wants to come to the Prem (as it seems he does), then he might have to make a concession in regards to European football.

Edit - Correct link

I dont think he is the players spurs need atm, they need a world class striker not another very good one :S
They need another striker who'll score goals regularly, it could be him

Last edited:
Cardozo would easily get in our team ahead of, Pav, Crouch and Keane.

Cannot see why he would even contemplate moving from Benfica to Blackburn if im honest.

as a stepping stone in the Premier League

I personally dont see him going to blackburn, they couldnt afford his true value. Not to mention he's probably more interested in Spurs because of the attacking football they are currently playing and i definitely think that he would easily be in front of Spurs current strikers

I don't think people have read a sticky that explicitly states don't post SH*t from GOAL.COM.
That site is the utter waste of space on the interwebz and if people don't have a credible source then this will be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back