Dharrison

Reaction score
Just started a new save with Tottenham just asking for any advice off anyone who had down well with them???

is Harry Kane any good?
lamela become good?
best buys for Tottenham?

The squad overall is good enough. Probably need a backup striker and backup midfield destroyer.

Harry Kane is awesome. I guess he doesn't get much injured, and scores consistently..
Lamela is good. Not exceptional, but fairly good. He can be upgraded upon.

Look for a back up young GK - Donnarumma, Timo Horn.
RB - Tin Jedvaj, Mayke, Mario Fernandes
LB - Ricardo Rodriguez, Criscito
young centre back.. Rugani, Romagna, Romagnoli, Dragovic, Mammana, Oxford, Bazoer

Dier, Alli and Eriksen are excellent midfield players, starters for sure.. Look at some backups..
Andre Cubas, Lucas Romero, Koke if you can sign him as a key player

Back up ST : Gabriel Barbosa, Breel Embolo, Aboubakar, Slimani

Players you can sell: Vorm, Kyle Walker, Fazio, Rose, Wimmer, Son, Mason, Carroll, Chadli..
These are the players you need to upgrade on.. maybe take a season to judge, or you could do that right at the start and get enough money to buy better quality.

You'll need a back up GK, go for Donnarumma. He is good enough to start, but use him in cup games etc, and he wont let you down. Also in 3 years he will be HG at the club. Don't approach to sign as he often doesn't entertain that, instead offer Milan about $5m straight for him.
Timo Horn has an approx $9m release clause, tremendous keeper. If nothing else, buy and sell him later for profit.

Riechedly Bazoer can play at CB, DM, CM.. I bought him for $23m in the second season i guess.. get him earlier if he's cheaper.. quality player.
Dragovic has great stats for a defender, and iirc, no real weaknesses. Has a $28m release clause iirc, can be sold for much higher later on, though you won't need to do that any time soon, and not high on wages.
Mammana, Mere, Oxford are future super stars.
Laporte- release clause $54m is the finest CB in game imo..

For LB, the best available option is Ricardo Rodriguez if he's willing to come. Has a release clause that is a bargain given his quality. High wages, but deservedly so.
Other realistic LB options would be Jorge, Criscito, Matthew Targett, Jonas Hector, Jetro Willems, Achraf Lazaar, Arana..

You definitely need a better right back. Look at Mayke, Mario Fernandes (CSKA), Tin Jedvaj(slightly injury prone, but amazing.. costs approx $20-25m 1st season, fee being spread out), Bartra, Florenzi is amazing, but cant see him joining, Vrsaljko(realistic and perfect), Johnny(name? at Celta iirc)..

For CM, Tielemans is great later in the game, but is pretty injury prone and costs a lot. Something i learned too late.
Koke is a beast. High release clause close to $60m i guess.. That's still cheap considering i broke the bank and all my game ethics in terms of spending to sign him for $117m- his release clause in the second season.
Keep an eye on Hojbjerg and Kovacic.
Cubas is a good young player, Ilkay Gundogan is tremendous, and iirc has a decent release clause which is definitely a bargain, Joao Moutinho is great, so is Renato Sanches (get him if his release clause is $40-50m or under), Lucas Romero, Ruben Neves- he would cost over $100m on my save now in the 3rd year, and it's way easier to buy him at the start, no brainer!

Embolo, Barbosa, Leroy Sane, Vietto, Lincoln, Matheus Pereira, Bilal Ould Chikh, Andrija Zivkovic, Berardi, Icardi, Aboubakar, Asensio, Odegaard(just snap him up for his release clause)!

Two Consecutive BPL Titles with Spurs

View attachment 151724View attachment 151722View attachment 151721View attachment 151723

Above, you will see:
-Tottenham and its history since I took over.
-Harry Kane since I took over.
-Christian Eriksen since I took over.
-The tactic I used

Season 1

Starting 11 w/ Subs Bench
KANE
ERIKSEN
SON DEMBELE ALLI LAMELA
ROSE VERTONGHEN ALDERWEIRELD WALKER
LLORIS

VORM, TRIPPIER, WIMMER, DAVIES, CHADLI, MASON, BARBOSA

Signings to make:
GABRIEL BARBOSA
JHON ARANGO (£5K COMPENSATION FEE) *WORK PERMIT AFFILIATE REQUIRED*
JETRO WILLEMS
DOMENICO BERARDI
MARKO PJACA

Players to sell:
TOM CARROLL

Players to loan:
*YOU CAN CHOOSE, JUST HELPS UNWANTED PLAYERS OR GOOD PROSPECTS TO GROW*
I.E: JOSHUA ONOMAH, NABIL BENTALEB, ALEX PRITCHARD

Season 2:

Players to sign:
THIAGO MAIA
ANGEL CORREA
OUSMANE DEMBELE
RYAN NYAMBE
KYLIAN MBAPPE
ISMAIL AZZAOUI
NIKOLA VLASIC
BORJA SAN EMETERIO
SERGI SAMPER
JOE RANKIN COSTELLO
DANIELE RUGANI
NICOLAS DELGADILLO

Players to sell:
ERIC DIER (SOLD TO MAN U £42M)
ERIK LAMELA (SOLD TO MAN U £42M)
DANNY ROSE (SOLD TO MAN U £12M)
FEDERICO FAZIO (SOLD TO EVERTON £11M) <<< WTF I KNOW
ALEX PRITCHARD (SOLD TO SOUTHAMPTON £6M -
GET IN A SELL ON FEE CLAUSE INCASE HE BECOMES WORTH A FEW MILLION)
GRANT WARD (£900K - GET IN A SELL ON FEE CLAUSE INCASE HE BECOMES WORTH A FEW MILLION)

Players to loan:
I.E: JOSHUA ONOMAH, NABIL BENTALEB, MARKO PJACA, JHON ARANGO

Season 3:
WORK YOUR MAGIC DAWG

*I DO NOT USE THE EDITOR FEATURE, DESPITE IT APPEARING IN THE SCREENSHOTS*

Sell lamela get zivkovic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk